Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2006, 01:07 PM   #16
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
I have a feeling you're a really ugly dude

let's cut the alpha male generic guy charade and stop acting like you don't believe in other qualities besides looks.

ISh has too many of these generic male clowns, always go "YEAHHHH I'D HIT THAT " after every pic of a girl, or something stupid like "OH SHES UGLY BUT I'D LET HER BLOW ME YEAHHHHH DAWG "

come on man, this ain't a movie. stop acting.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:09 PM   #17
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
Yep, nothing a woman likes more than a guy that can talk trash about her.

:

He obviously didn't mean trash talk "about the woman."

He meant trash talk in general....
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:22 PM   #18
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Ananda Lewis was alright, nothing great,, but yeh too good for Cassell. You know its all about money and security with these girls getting with NBA stars. Its like that Real World chick who was with Kenny A. then they later got divorced and she made all kinds of money off that. There are so many gold digging *****es on the west coast in Hollywood especially, its all about flash and money over there.

just to add to 'butterface', theres also 'summer teeth'. when a girls got ****ed up teeth you say shes got summer teeth. some her teeth go this way some her teeth go that way
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:23 PM   #19
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
He obviously didn't mean trash talk "about the woman."

He meant trash talk in general....

I was just skewering a mis-used euphemism.

Words like "banter" or "flirt" would probably be better.

Lighten up homie!
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:24 PM   #20
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

oh and the hottest MTV VJ to this day is Daisy Fuentes and one other girl from way back in the day but i cant remember her name. She was a skinny brunette.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:24 PM   #21
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far

wow they are both ugly.
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:47 PM   #22
Hurlyburly
Banned

Hurlyburly has no real reputation yet.

Sam Cassell isn't much of a looker but he's very good at one thing and that's basketball. Some women don't care about looks and get turned on by something else in a man be it, intelligence, athletic ability, etc.

It isn't so far fetched to fathom that a beautiful woman could be with someone like Sam. He's got alot of skills that women find attractive.
Hurlyburly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:35 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is a bad rumor. Ananda is single and last i heard dated some model cat. Also thought Sam Cassell was married. You guys buy this retarded story and I'll believe Ananda has good taste. She'd date me before Sam Cassell and that is a fact.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:58 PM   #24
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

First Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri...now Ananda Lewis and ET? Ananda's not on Janet's level as far as status goes but she is smoking, forgot whose video she was on recently, was it Ray J's?....She's wifey material. Exotic looks, sultry voice, presence, and a little brains to boot. Gotta be a spin on this somewhere......
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:59 PM   #25
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricForman
let's cut the alpha male generic guy charade and stop acting like you don't believe in other qualities besides looks.

ISh has too many of these generic male clowns, always go "YEAHHHH I'D HIT THAT " after every pic of a girl, or something stupid like "OH SHES UGLY BUT I'D LET HER BLOW ME YEAHHHHH DAWG "

come on man, this ain't a movie. stop acting.

I agree with you on this. All i want is a nice girl in the sciences
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:09 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
First Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri...now Ananda Lewis and ET? Ananda's not on Janet's level as far as status goes but she is smoking, forgot whose video she was on recently, was it Ray J's?....She's wifey material. Exotic looks, sultry voice, presence, and a little brains to boot. Gotta be a spin on this somewhere......

Rumor. Dont believe fairytales kid.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:20 PM   #27
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard

2LeTTeRS KD has decent reputation

According to Wikipedia, "Sam cassell got engaged to his longtime girlfriend Tonya this past summer. The two plan to marry on March 27, 2007."

Guess this is just gossip.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:24 PM   #28
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
And I have a feeling that you're vapid. I've seen your posts, so can tell that you have nothing intelligent to say, but you've never seen my face, so have no way of knowing. If you want to, you can think that I'm ugly. It won't really matter. Nothing you think ever does.

Judging by that reactiion, it's probably true Popeye. And you've never played organised basketball. Back to Doom or the Sims for you
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:25 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
According to Wikipedia, "Sam cassell got engaged to his longtime girlfriend Tonya this past summer. The two plan to marry on March 27, 2007."

Guess this is just gossip.

I knew that mofo was MARRIED!
Old 11-15-2006, 03:37 PM   #30
Lo1a
Decent playground baller

Lo1a has an OK reputation so far

I was about to say Ananda must of fell on hard times... to go from Chris Webber to Sam Cassell??? Glad to know it's just a rumor.
Lo1a is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: