Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Default Ever have one of those dreams that feels like you're in an action movie?

I mean... the entire dream is not vivid at all, you remember almost every detail, and also it is in ongoing sequence of events that feels like it lasted several hours.

Holy $hit I just had the craziest dream... and let me say this... It is one of those rare moments when I was not afraid during the scary $hit, and I was able fight like a f*cking champion... Finally I was a bad @ss mother f*cker!!!

I beat the $hit out of like 4 or 5 people and these people weren't exactly human. Vampires or some $hit like that.... and two of them were females.

I would offer more details but I'm not going to in fear of embarrassment.

Yea... I guess I've seen too many movies.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Default Re: Ever have one of those dreams that feels like you're in an action movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I mean... the entire dream is not vivid at all, you remember almost every detail, and also it is in ongoing sequence of events that feels like it lasted several hours.

Holy $hit I just had the craziest dream... and let me say this... It is one of those rare moments when I was not afraid during the scary $hit, and I was able fight like a f*cking champion... Finally I was a bad @ss mother f*cker!!!

I beat the $hit out of like 4 or 5 people and these people weren't exactly human. Vampires or some $hit like that.... and two of them were females.

I would offer more details but I'm not going to in fear of embarrassment.

Sounds awesome. Most of mine involve riding Jessica Alba's ass.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #3
vapid
Paranoid Android

Default Re: Ever have one of those dreams that feels like you're in an action movie?

... I'm pretty sure anyone (mostly guys) who's watched a few action movies has had a similar dream.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
BRabbiT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

could be this...

Quote:

To dream that you are playing a role in the movie, foretells that something from your unconscious is about to emerge or be revealed. It may also represent memories of images or scenes from your past. Alternatively, the dream may be pointing you toward a new role that you might be undertaking. Your unconscious is psychologically preparing you for this new role.
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m3.htm
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Sounds awesome. Most of mine involve riding Jessica Alba's ass.

Has Jessica Alba ever cast a spell on you after you hit it? Be careful next time you have sex with her in your dreams because she might turn into some kind of witch.

I haven't seen that Megan Fox (Jennifer's Body) movie yet, and nor do I plan on it... but that $hit happened to me last night... edit: I mean just now.

Last edited by Doomsday Dallas : 05-27-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:18 PM   #6
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbiT
could be this...

if anything it would be this:
(bold)

Quote:
To dream that you are playing a role in the movie, foretells that something from your unconscious is about to emerge or be revealed. It may also represent memories of images or scenes from your past. Alternatively, the dream may be pointing you toward a new role that you might be undertaking. Your unconscious is psychologically preparing you for this new role.
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m3.htm

Hey man... like I said... atleast I was able to fight back in my dream effectively... Normally in any fight in anybody's dream, you can't throw a punch and it feels like slow motion.

Not this time.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #7
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Actually, no, not really. I do, however, remember the only dream I've ever had in which I died. It wasn't pretty.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

every time I get in a fist fight or have to run in my dreams, it is always in slow motion...

so frustrating...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Prime, dude, you need to go set your team and name it otherwise you're gonna forfeit the entire season.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
Nanners
College star

You know, sometimes i do have a dream that feels like im in an action movie. but then sometimes i feel like an action movie in real life, and my dreams feel like posting on ish. i wonder if i am dreaming this?
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #11
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

I always have dreams that involve people who never would associate with each other. I remember one where I'm at a football game with some friends and next thing I'm talking to my 10th grade english teacher.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Prime, dude, you need to go set your team and name it otherwise you're gonna forfeit the entire season.
alright give me a few hours...I am kinda busy right now
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #13
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
You know, sometimes i do have a dream that feels like im in an action movie. but then sometimes i feel like an action movie in real life, and my dreams feel like posting on ish. i wonder if i am dreaming this?

If ISH posters start to show up in your dreams you know you have a problem.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
alright give me a few hours...I am kinda busy right now

Do it by tomorrow please, week one already simmed if you want to check it out.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #15
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners

You are. Now wake up, its time to go to school.

oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: