Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-11-2006, 02:52 AM   #31
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Btw, I never implied that Kobe is 100% right now, or that him falling or biting on a crossover should be taken as "proof" of anything. Obviously his lateral movement isn't what it usually is. I just didn't see the Prince play and was surprised that Kobe got broken off twice in one game (once by Hunter, once by Prince).

And Hotsizzle, Jordan missed blocking AI's shot by a tenth of a second. Take 7 years off Jordan's legs and AI's shot gets sent to the third row. Don't worry, I can't wait til Kobe is 34 and getting lit up by lightning quick guards on switches. Oh, wait, I don't have to wait til he's 34 -- I can just watch the tape of last year's Suns series to see that.

I didnt wanna bring jordan up because i love the guy and have great repsect for him. but when the convo switched to which is more embarrasing, i spoke my mind. and its pretty much the only thing that could be used against this idiot star jordan
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:52 AM   #32
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Just because it's not on youtube it means that Jordan never fell? I changed the subject? We are talking about crossovers aren't we? Did I not talk about crossovers? Tsk

of course it's on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j8bhajfsok
but if you look at it, in the end, Jordan may have changed his stance but he didn't fall. He was still close enough to get a hand in Iverson's face so I would hardly say it was embarrassing.

Check it out. HE CLEARLY NEVER FELL.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:53 AM   #33
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

We aren't talking about that play.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:55 AM   #34
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

again.. this thread has nothing to do with 1997 and michael jordan...

this is a thread about kobe bryant... yes.. THE kobe bryant... getting flamed alive..

why is jordan in this thread to begin with.. jordans not on sportscenter right now, its kobe getting lit up.

1. the play is insane, because i hate kobe, and he got lit up on the play
2. i hate kobe
3. jordan shouldnt be in this thread, because jordan played good basketball at all times, and didnt get crossed up that bad
4. see number 2
5. after a night of the celtics losing..

paul pierce still grabs more rebounds than centers in the NBA, and kobe got abused on TNT..

yess
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:55 AM   #35
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
of course it's on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j8bhajfsok
but if you look at it, in the end, Jordan may have changed his stance but he didn't fall. He was still close enough to get a hand in Iverson's face so I would hardly say it was embarrassing.

Check it out. HE CLEARLY NEVER FELL.

He meant that a clip of Jordan falling is not on youtube, not the AI clip. But again, he's just asserting something with absolutely no proof (not even something like some commentator mentioning that he saw Jordan fall once), so I wouldn't even bother with him.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:55 AM   #36
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
We aren't talking about that play.

if Jordan ever fell to the ground after being crossed, it would definitely be on youtube. everyone likes to see the big stars get embarrassed.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:55 AM   #37
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

StarJordan is considered somewhat coolStarJordan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
like how ppl are taking advantage of kobe's injury

How the hell did he get injured? Did somebody whack his knee in the offseason?
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:57 AM   #38
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan

umm he had surgery on it...didnt play any training camp or preseason.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:57 AM   #39
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarJordan

He's had the injury since last season but it got way worse and I don't know it got injured. Why does it matter? Kobe is making this up?
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 02:57 AM   #40
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

hes gonna need eye surgery when he sees what happened to him again on espn later tonight
Old 11-11-2006, 02:59 AM   #41
bokes15
Playoffs!

I'm not the biggest Kobe fan at the moment, but still it's like, the guy has embarrassed so many people over his career, and then one little play that Tayshaun does while he's injured and suddenly everyone's talking about it. ease up a little.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:00 AM   #42
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

its not even a big deal. His not 100% knee gave out. HE wasnt faked out, it was a basic routine play. You guys are really sounding like irrational haters now.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:02 AM   #43
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
its not even a big deal. His not 100% knee gave out. HE wasnt faked out, it was a basic routine play. You guys are really sounding like irrational haters now.

routine.... if its a routine play seeing kobe fall down every night, then ill get NBA league pass right now
Old 11-11-2006, 03:02 AM   #44
Inspector Rick
Great young streetballer

Inspector Rick has an OK reputation so far

I remember this one game, think it was against the Bullets, where Jordan hits this sweet pull-up J and starts back peddling all cocky like and somehow his feet get all tangled up and falls flat on his ass. I've always found that funny for some reason.
Inspector Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:03 AM   #45
StarJordan
Irrational Jordan superfan

StarJordan is considered somewhat coolStarJordan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
umm he had surgery on it

At this rate he gonna need ankle surgery, then posterior surgery for landing on his ass.
StarJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: