Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default No Crossover- The Trial Of Allen Iverson Tonight @ 8PM EST on ESPN

Tuesday @ 8PM on ESPN.

You already know I'm watching this. I swear I am going to have this DVR'ed. Should be awesome. It's going to show you how close a sure fire Hall of Famer came to never playing in the NBA. He could have been one of those "should have guys" but the truth set him free.

Last edited by phoenix18 : 04-13-2010 at 03:46 PM.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:28 PM   #2
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation
Default Re: No Crossover- The Trial Of Allen Iverson

Is that for next Tuesday the 13th? Or did it air already?
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:09 PM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have to say, I really like 30 for 30's "Guru of Go" about Paul Westhead's Loyala squads and Hank Gathers in particular. It was very well done. I have to say I'm actually pretty impressed with ESPN on this front. Collecting real directors to make all this happen was a great idea.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Tuesday @ 8PM on ESPN.

You already know I'm watching this. I swear I am going to have this DVR'ed. Should be awesome. It's going to show you how close a sure fire Hall of Famer came to never playing in the NBA. He could have been one of those "should have guys" but the truth set him free.

Damn it, Tuesday?! Who the f*ck premieres a movie on a Tuesday?

I'm going to be in class from 7-10, they better replay it late that night.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder

They gone replay it again. They always do.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #6
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

get a dvr, it change your life. believe me, now i can go out without worrying about my shows.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #7
kunk75
I hit open 5-footers

kunk75 has an OK reputation so far

i wait for the apologists and liberalism with baited breath
kunk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:43 PM   #8
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Its going to be on @ 11pm on ESPN 2.

http://30for30.espn.com/film/no-cros...n-iverson.html

Here is the trailer and show times.

Yes, Kellog, its going to premiere on the 13th.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #9
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

This is made by the same guy that did Hoop Dreams so you its going to be at least good.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #10
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This is made by the same guy that did Hoop Dreams so you its going to be at least good.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, I'll barely be back by 11pm that night.

I just saw Hoop Dreams for the first time on Saturday, it was awesome.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #11
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, I'll barely be back by 11pm that night.

I just saw Hoop Dreams for the first time on Saturday, it was awesome.

Yeah, Hoop Dreams is a classic. Hopefully you'll be able to get back in time to see it all.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

has it aired already or is it next tuesday?
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Yeah, Hoop Dreams is a classic. Hopefully you'll be able to get back in time to see it all.

Yeah I seem to get back at like 10:45 on average. If not I'll have to scour the net for it. I should be good.

Is it just going to focus on his trial era? Or will it kind of span his career?
Old 04-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Yeah I seem to get back at like 10:45 on average. If not I'll have to scour the net for it. I should be good.

Is it just going to focus on his trial era? Or will it kind of span his career?

I think its just about the time around his trial. It should clear up a lot of the mystery and properly educate people about how close he was to being a nobody.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #15
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
has it aired already or is it next tuesday?
Next Tuesday the 13th.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: