Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-23-2014, 12:21 AM   #1
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here
Arrow Which Players Can You Beat Up?

I'm 6'4", well built, fairly strong. I could hold my own against pretty much anybody in the league, I think.

Some names that I'm confident I can beat the shit out of are:

JJ Barea
DeMarcus Cousins
Austin Rivers
Kyle Korver
Jason Collins
Jamal Crawford
Chris Bosh

Just off the top of my head.

How about you?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:22 AM   #2
JohnFreeman
Bye

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which Players Can You Beat Up?

What's with the Cousins hate?
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:25 AM   #3
stalkerforlife
Banned

stalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation here

Lebron - He'd try to rope a dope by flopping and i'd continue stomping his nuts and melon until he passed out.

Pau - I'd tell him I hit his girl, Shannon Brown style, and watch him crumble before I ever pounded his face.

Chris Paul - I'd touch him and he'd fly 100 feet on contact.

Jason Collins - I'd beat his ass worse than Magic Johnson's son's ass has been beaten.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:26 AM   #4
Dragic4Life
Banned

Dragic4Life has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDragic4Life has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDragic4Life has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDragic4Life has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDragic4Life has one of the lowest reputations on this boardDragic4Life has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Kobe Bryant. I'll tear that rapist a new a-hole.
Dragic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:34 AM   #5
J Shuttlesworth
rayyyy lmao

J Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJ Shuttlesworth is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only Durant. He'll beg the refs for a whistle the second I throw a punch
J Shuttlesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:39 AM   #6
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

kennethgriffin is considered somewhat coolkennethgriffin is considered somewhat cool

lebron.. since i'm about the size of delonte west. and he sonned him
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:40 AM   #7
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Lebron - He'd try to rope a dope by flopping and i'd continue stomping his nuts and melon until he passed out.

Pau - I'd tell him I hit his girl, Shannon Brown style, and watch him crumble before I ever pounded his face.

Chris Paul - I'd touch him and he'd fly 100 feet on contact.

Jason Collins - I'd beat his ass worse than Magic Johnson's son's ass has been beaten.
Hardest poster on this board by far. I can see you doing all of those tings.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:41 AM   #8
TheMilkyBarKid
Local High School Star

TheMilkyBarKid has decent reputationTheMilkyBarKid has decent reputation

Cousins would knock op's teeth down his throat.
TheMilkyBarKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:42 AM   #9
RRR3
Ryūja no Mai

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All of you guys would likely get stomped. LMAO @ anyone thinking they could take DMC or LBJ, let alone Kobe, Collins etc. these guys are huge and pro athletes.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:49 AM   #10
Big#50
College star

Big#50 has an OK reputation so far

None.
Big#50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:55 AM   #11
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Just because they are big, it doesn't mean they can fight. This is that Bruce Lee vs NBA players thread all over again.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=308201
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:00 AM   #12
stalkerforlife
Banned

stalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation herestalkerforlife has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Hardest poster on this board by far. I can see you doing all of those tings.

Old 08-23-2014, 01:04 AM   #13
moe94
explodeInForeign

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3

All of you guys would likely get stomped. LMAO @ anyone thinking they could take DMC or LBJ, let alone Kobe, Collins etc. these guys are huge and pro athletes.

Would do you mean let alone Kobe as if LeBron and DMC wouldn't be tougher?
moe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:07 AM   #14
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Would do you mean let alone Kobe as if LeBron and DMC wouldn't be tougher?

DMC nor Lebron are anywhere near as tough as Kobe.

They're big and emotional and would fight blindly.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:12 AM   #15
Kvnzhangyay
High School Varsity 12th Man

Kvnzhangyay is considered somewhat coolKvnzhangyay is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
DMC nor Lebron are anywhere near as tough as Kobe.

They're big and emotional and would fight blindly.

But what makes ISH any different except being small and emotional?
Kvnzhangyay is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: