Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League 2013-14

Old 10-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #31
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Premier League Hall of Champions

for sure congrats on your victory.... (stop bitching )

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #32
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

With a dominating 134-76 win over Boogaloo, Stat has become only the 2nd (hotsizzle being the first) Premier manager to win multiple Premier titles and titles in multiple sports. Powered by a violent three headed rushing attack, he cruised to the title on a 10 week winning streak after some early season struggles.

Congratulations STATCKED on your Premier Fantasy Football championship!
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #33
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
With a dominating 134-76 win over Boogaloo, Stat has become only the 2nd (hotsizzle being the first) Premier manager to win multiple Premier titles and titles in multiple sports. Powered by a violent three headed rushing attack, he cruised to the title on a 10 week winning streak after some early season struggles.

Congratulations STATCKED on your Premier Fantasy Football championship!

congrats STAT
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #34
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Congrats
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #35
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think the pictures for each sport should be the best player on the championship team for the year.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:35 AM   #36
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I think the pictures for each sport should be the best player on the championship team for the year.

Second that
Old 12-29-2010, 04:21 AM   #37
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks Bete and everyone else. It was a good year and I finally broke through with a football championship. Now I just need to continue my playoff streak and win it all in Basketball. After that I might be taking a break next sport.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

I think the basketball picture should continue to be Stromile Swift.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:42 PM   #39
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Congratulations to our new bball champ !! Well deserved
Old 04-04-2011, 12:33 AM   #40
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Truly this was the most competitive year yet. Congratulations pete.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:00 AM   #41
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

With a razor thin 5-4 win that wasn't settled until the final game of the evening, I proudly became the 2010-2011 Premier Basketball Champion. I would like to congratulate Truth on a fantastic first season in Basketball. I know I complained, but I really wanted that victory, you were no doubt deserving of your spot in the final truth.

Onto Baseball where I will race Sizz to become the first to win all three Premier sports!

SUCK ON MAH NUTS LD. PREMIER BASKETBALL CHAMPION. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #42
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

by chance i found my way here, i see you pussys didnt invite me to this, too many of my scalps from the last 2 years got in on this tut tut....
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #43
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
by chance i found my way here, i see you pussys didnt invite me to this, too many of my scalps from the last 2 years got in on this tut tut....
Wed love to have you apply. The more strong candidates the better.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:22 AM   #44
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:

Did you apply when we had the applications thread? If not, we obviously aren't going to remember everyone who's not well known in the fantasy forums
Old 04-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #45
tian820
NBA lottery pick

tian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this boardtian820 is popular on this board

Quote:

If you didn't apply, no one's gonna ask you to join anything
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: