Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 07-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #16
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Zach Randolph traded to Memphis for Quentin Richardson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I wish Zach well in Memphis and think he'll do well next to Hasheem in the front court. I'm dissapointed in this crappy return, but Q's my favorite player, so I'm fine with it.

Lee won't play back up. cause they got aldrige :O
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #17
CarpeDiemKJ
I hit open layups

CarpeDiemKJ has an OK reputation so far

LOL countdown to when Rudy, OJ, and ZBo fight over the ball.
CarpeDiemKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #18
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Man, it's funny how most of the people who like this deal for the Clips aren't Clipper fans, while, most Clip fans I know are pissed

Anyways, Memphis is stupid. They essentially traded Pau for Z-Bo & Marc Gasol
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #19
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow, rare triple post. lagggggg

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 07-01-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #20
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Z-bo to the grizzzz.

Gasol/Thabeet
Z-bo/Warrick/Arthur
Gay/Q-ross
mayo
Conley Jr.

pretty nice little squad

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 07-01-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #21
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

what an awful trade for LAC. all this talk about how much dunleavy likes to run his offense through randolph and how Camby or Kaman is definitely the odd man out. horrible deal. I love Q-rich but I just don't get this.

p.s.- is it just me or are the grizzlies turning into a really fun-to-watch roster
Old 07-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #22
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

deleted

Last edited by bagelred : 07-01-2009 at 09:01 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #23
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #24
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I wish Zach well in Memphis and think he'll do well next to Hasheem in the front court. I'm dissapointed in this crappy return, but Q's my favorite player, so I'm fine with it.

qrich got his wish at a high price.....oh well....glad to see my fellow clip fan happy!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #25
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Old 07-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #26
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

As much as it might suprise some.

I love this trade for the grizzlies.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #27
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So the clips plan on freeing up money to make a serious run?
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #28
Interminator
Banned

Man honestly what the ****?

Why do this deal?

I mean seriously there is no sense involved in trading for the Blackhole known as ZB050
Old 07-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #29
Interminator
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
As much as it might suprise some.

I love this trade for the grizzlies.
How?

We could've gotten Big Baby, Millsap, or Lee for less money and would've played better on defense, would not have been lockeroom cancer, and would get better over time and grow with our young core.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #30
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
How?

We could've gotten Big Baby, Millsap, or Lee for less money and would've played better on defense, would not have been lockeroom cancer, and would get better over time and grow with our young core.

Definitely.

Glen Davis at 3 years, $18M would have been performance wise and cap wise.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: