Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 02-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #16
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation
Default Re: Promotion of Fake shoe sites

I say:

If they admit to being fakes and are poorly made let them stay. But, if they're some poster who comes here with like 3 posts and makes a thread saying "Click here to get legit J's for $75!" and lead to a trash site, delete the post and ban the user.

Just my look at it.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #17
theparade
I hit open layups

theparade has an OK reputation so far

I say we ban everyone who comes on here just coming to advertise. We got some lame users just posting and replying to people's post etc (zhanciyun) who is just posting his ad.
theparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:58 AM   #18
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Delete/ban dude. Most of us already know Eastbay is basically the 1 place you go online for authentic shoes. These guys are getting free advertising to basically 1000 people and they aren't even selling the real deal.

he said eastbay is fake?? cause i orderd hyperdunk there. Pls reply!!
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
he said eastbay is fake?? cause i orderd hyperdunk there. Pls reply!!

Eastbay is 100% legit. It's the sister company of Footlocker/CHAMPS.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #20
joe2go
Can barely lace up my sneakers

joe2go has an OK reputation so far

Well, If there's anyone looking for some Retros, am selling my collection of size 13 because i dont collect anymore. I got most of my shoes from Eastbay and nikecom. The only pair i want to keep is my all white 11's MJ's because i used them once. All my shoes are the real thing, only size 13 which is my size. I sold a few in Ebay a few years back, but too many fakes there and i was better off keeping them. If you got questions, feel free to reach me at joe2go78501@hotmail.com

Laters
joe2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #21
DECK
I airball my layups

DECK has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
just curious , what is so wrong with fake shoes, it's not like i have any but they look exactly alike and it's not like someone is going to examine your shoes. you pay less, too.
First of all they wreck fast .. so might as well pay the full price and have your shoes last long, second of all they arent as good for your foot as the real ones. So if u want to waste ur money like that go for it, but I would say paying the money for the real one is a lot better.
DECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #22
zedisdead

zedisdead has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DECK
First of all they wreck fast .. so might as well pay the full price and have your shoes last long, second of all they arent as good for your foot as the real ones. So if u want to waste ur money like that go for it, but I would say paying the money for the real one is a lot better.

I've got to agree. There is also the pride of ownership issue. For me, I can't enjoy it the same walking around in some moody shoes.
zedisdead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #23
relaxandstrive

relaxandstrive has an OK reputation so far
Talking Re: Promotion of Fake shoe sites

Anyone who is knowingly promoting them sites under false pretenses should surely be banned, if that kind of thing happened anywhere else, they'd probably go to the jail. I'm not saying, that is what should happen to sites that sell imitation shoes, some of them might even state the fact, but if they don't, I surely think they deserve the negative publicity. Especially, when you can affiliate so easily, and sell legit shoes without being immoral about it.
relaxandstrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #24
huangzhen

huangzhen has an OK reputation so far
Arrow Re: Promotion of Fake shoe sites

Enjoy the Nike Air max,nike air shox, air jordan and enjoy the hours of exercise

best quality, cheap sports shoes........
huangzhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:31 PM   #25
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Bann this 2 douche bags above me.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:49 AM   #26
remelyer

remelyer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Delete/ban dude. Most of us already know Eastbay is basically the 1 place you go online for authentic shoes. These guys are getting free advertising to basically 1000 people and they aren't even selling the real deal.

One again, Keep working. Thanks. . .

Old 08-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #27
mapleleaf
I brick open layups

mapleleaf has no real reputation yet.

i f the posters tell others teh shoes are just replicas, and if he just advertise them once in a while and contribute to the forum, some promotions is not a bad idea. At least he is honest and maybe give some deals to those whio really need replicas. Above all, not everyone can afford authentic shoes.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #28
Dipset_Ballin

Dipset_Ballin has an OK reputation so far

I agree
Dipset_Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #29
Ghettobird
Banned

Ghettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected posterGhettobird is a pretty well-respected poster

lame people post spam in here, thread needs a hardcore mod
Ghettobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #30
mapleleaf
I brick open layups

mapleleaf has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
are you sure the items at Ebay are authentic? i always keep a close eye on Air Jordan updates and find some relly strange things. the moment the release sample being released, there some some guys peddling these shoes on ebay. Can these be authentic? Of cause, no way
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: