Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #31
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Most heart in the NBA???

i gotta go with paul pierce and ray allen....eithen know i hate ray ray's guts..gotta respect them for getting it done.....finally.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:17 PM   #32
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Most hearts?

Sam Cassel he is an alien

bahaha... bad joke
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:26 PM   #33
QualityShot
Can barely lace up my sneakers

QualityShot has an OK reputation so far

Jerome James seems like the obvious answer.
QualityShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #34
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
i gotta go with paul pierce and ray allen....eithen know i hate ray ray's guts..gotta respect them for getting it done.....finally.

How does Ray Allen have heart? I didn`t see any signs of him showing "heart" this season.

Pierce and KG have heart...
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:39 AM   #35
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

AI and KG are the obvious choices... doesn't make them valid, though. Just cause you're from the hood and scream around like a madman doesn't mean you got more heart than the next player, it just means you're more extroverted. If for one at least don't think KG's got more heart than, say, Battier or D-How.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:02 AM   #36
Heat's Finest
I brick open layups

Heat's Finest has an OK reputation so far

I'd say KG, Zo, Lebron have plenty of heart for the game.
Heat's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:06 AM   #37
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't get why most posters only consider elite players.
Most less talented players equalizes their lacks with heart.
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:11 AM   #38
Glo41
Mavs & Knicks 4ever

Glo41 has an OK reputation so far

I would go with Alonzo Mourning, AI, Reggie Evans, James Posey, Eduardo Najera to name a few. Those guys do whatever it takes to win.
Glo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:42 AM   #39
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glo41
I would go with Alonzo Mourning, AI, Reggie Evans, James Posey, Eduardo Najera to name a few. Those guys do whatever it takes to win.
Nocioni too.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:42 AM   #40
Rafa
Kids at the park dunk on me

Rafa has an OK reputation so far

Ai!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #41
elz
Dylan spits hot fire!

elz has an OK reputation so far

Alonzo has a ton of Heart

not just the Kidney and charity work but he risks gettin dunked on all the time to make a key block for his team. Most players get out the way.
elz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:32 AM   #42
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

OOOOH YEAAAA SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #43
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How can you measure heart? We have no idea how much heart these guys have. Im sure there are role player and minimum wage players who have as much heart as guys like KG, AI, Kobe but just dont have the talent to get to that level. Whats heart based on? Playing through injuries, desire to win? Tons of players in the league other than AI do this but just are not superstars so we dont consider them to have as much heart
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:35 PM   #44
Big Al All day
lol lmao wtf? : |

Big Al All day has decent reputation

nobodys said dikembe?
Big Al All day is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: