Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2008, 11:06 PM   #16
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: So where is everyone that was saying Odom is the scapegoat?

Man, it's gotten to the point where I don't even care about who wins. It's all about shaping up for the playoffs. I realize LA will probably end up first but right now I want to see improvement. I want to see a championship squad.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:09 PM   #17
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
At least he didn't miss the two most important shots of the game. And by the way I hope you suffer an injury ending your ISH career.

Yes, let's continue bashing Kobe for the loss despite the fact that he was the only reason there was an 'important shot' to take in the first place. You're becoming just as bad as DuMa. Then again, you flaunt your homosexuality like it's some kind of special accomplishment, so I guess I shouldn't expect anything more.

Last edited by Doranku : 12-20-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #18
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Man, it's gotten to the point where I don't even care about who wins. It's all about shaping up for the playoffs. I realize LA will probably end up first but right now I want to see improvement. I want to see a championship squad.

So you wish injury upon a player who just has had a couple bad games? Okay, so he's not doing great. Don't be an inhumane prick about it. Wishing injury upon someone is a terrible thing to do.
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #19
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I hope you suffer an injury ending your INTERNET POSTING career.

Fixed
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #20
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Yes, let's continue bashing Kobe for the loss despite the fact that he was the only reason there was an 'important shot' to take in the first place. You're becoming just as bad as DuMa. Then again, you flaunt your homosexuality like it's some kind of special accomplishment, so I guess I shouldn't expect anything less.

I guess you don't understand that I was trying to bash the OP not really Kobe. But then again, Kobe fans don't radiate intelligence do they?
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #21
Doranku

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I guess you don't understand that I was trying to bash the OP not really Kobe. But then again, Kobe fans don't radiate intelligence do they?

Oh, really? The OP was the one who missed those shots? Oh, okay.

Obvious troll is obvious.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #22
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Oh, really? The OP was the one who missed those shots? Oh, okay.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Yes the OP is a troll. And yes his name is Kobe24 and would have an orgasm if Kobe signed a piece of paper for him. It is pretty obvious you lack the capacity to do simple reading comprehension. Perhaps you should go the Laker forum and enter the Kobe lounge to alleviate your anxieties much like the woman bellow.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:22 PM   #23
amfirst
Great college starter

amfirst has an OK reputation so far

I love Odom, but he pises me off. Ever since he enter the NBA, the dude hasn't improved his game. He is still running over people. God, if I made that much money, I would put a few minutes into side steping to avoid the charge.
amfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:26 PM   #24
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Please just let the thread die.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:31 PM   #25
Doranku

Quote:
Yes the OP is a troll. And yes his name is Kobe24 and would have an orgasm if Kobe signed a piece of paper for him. It is pretty obvious you lack the capacity to do simple reading comprehension. Perhaps you should go the Laker forum and enter the Kobe lounge to alleviate your anxieties much like the woman bellow.

Is that the only retort you trolls use? "You lack reading comprehension." Yeah, that makes sense. It doesn't take a genius to see that you took a jab at Kobe, nor does it take one to see that you're just another typical Kobe hater who emerges from the shadows when the Lakers lose. So spare me your redundant troll remarks and crawl back into your hole, the Lakers don't play again until Monday.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #26
Godfather
Banned

Quote:
Is that the only retort you trolls use? "You lack reading comprehension." Yeah, that makes sense. It doesn't take a genius to see that you took a jab at Kobe, nor does it take one to see that you're just another typical Kobe hater who emerges from the shadows when the Lakers lose. So spare me your redundant troll remarks and crawl back into your hole, the Lakers don't play again until Monday.

No I took a jab at the Kobe fan in attempt to get a rise out of him. Yesterday I was defending him to rampant Wade fans who were insisting Kobe he chocked (look at the game thread from yesterday).

I dislike the idiocy of the Kobe Fans/Trolls you included. They are hands down the worst poster's on ISH.

Kobe was the best player in the Lakers lost today and was a close second yesterday. Poor coaching and lack of toughness is holding them down. I will be elated when my Cavs pound them in the Finals this year.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:38 PM   #27
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
So you wish injury upon a player who just has had a couple bad games? Okay, so he's not doing great. Don't be an inhumane prick about it. Wishing injury upon someone is a terrible thing to do.

Yup, just a couple games bad. Riiiiiiiiiiight

Do you idiots ever get it?
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:40 PM   #28
Doranku

Quote:
No I took a jab at the Kobe fan in attempt to get a rise out of him. Yesterday I was defending him to rampant Wade fans who were insisting Kobe he chocked (look at the game thread from yesterday).

I dislike the idiocy of the Kobe Fans/Trolls you included. They are hands down the worst poster's on ISH.

Kobe was the best player in the Lakers lost today and was a close second yesterday. Poor coaching and lack of toughness is holding them down. I will be elated when my Cavs pound them in the Finals this year.

At this point, I would be surprised if either of these teams even make it to the Finals.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #29
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I swear LA fans are the biggest primadonnas I have seen in my life. Too much b!tching. You're all acting like the Lakers are in the bottom of the west, ready to tank the season. You've been blessed with good squads most of your life, but all you do is b!tch. Try to be a Kings fan or Knicks fan once in your life. You'd commit suicide (hopefully).
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #30
blazerftc
High School Varsity 6th Man

blazerftc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
I swear LA fans are the biggest primadonnas I have seen in my life. Too much b!tching. You're all acting like the Lakers are in the bottom of the west, ready to tank the season. You've been blessed with good squads most of your life, but all you do is b!tch. Try to be a Kings fan or Knicks fan once in your life. You'd commit suicide (hopefully).

Kind of like Yankees fans eh? Heh, seriously how often in the past, say 30 years have the lakers missed the playoffs?
blazerftc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: