Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default So where is everyone that was saying Odom is the scapegoat?

Dude is f*cking terrible. I hope he suffers a season ending injury. I can't bare to watch this team with this clown on the squad.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So where is everyone that was saying Odom is the scapegoat?

I dont like this team right now...They are nothing but fools gold. Been saying it since day 1...
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #3
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

The massive vein across his shoulder/chest, and the way he shoots his free throws are the only things that piss me off about him.

Other than that, I'd like him on my team
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
west
Celtics for life

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Dude is f*cking terrible. I hope he suffers a season ending injury. I can't bare to watch this team with this clown on the squad.
calm down man,just couple of games
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
LAShow24
Banned

LAShow24 has an OK reputation so far

How is it his fault? We should never have taken Vlad out of the starting lineup.
LAShow24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:52 PM   #6
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

No one cares about odom when kobe misses a buzzer beater. These threads about odom don't help at all dude. Especialy with you wishing injury on him.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
Stiff #1
Banned

Stiff #1 has an OK reputation so far

The people complaining about how underrated he is and other garbage don't watch more than 2-3 Lakers games a year. He sucks.
Stiff #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:56 PM   #8
#1 LAL
Kids at the park dunk on me

#1 LAL has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

You can't watch this team? Good. Better yet, why don't you stop posting all together?
#1 LAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #9
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
No one cares about odom when kobe misses a buzzer beater. These threads about odom don't help at all dude. Especialy with you wishing injury on him.

I don't give a **** about Kobe missing the buzzer beater. It's actually better that he misses. Maybe these clowns will realize how bad Odom is and how soft Pau is. Odom went 1-7 and missed 3 or 4 clutch shots, he had more fouls than points, he makes more money than ppg... when will you people realize how much he sucks? He's been sucking for the whole season. Cut his ass or tell him to GTFO Marbury style.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #10
LAShow24
Banned

LAShow24 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiff #1
The people complaining about how underrated he is and other garbage don't watch more than 2-3 Lakers games a year. He sucks.

Lamar Odom produces as much as Scottie Pippen did for the Bulls in the 1998 season.
LAShow24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:01 PM   #11
#1 LAL
Kids at the park dunk on me

#1 LAL has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I don't give a **** about Kobe missing the buzzer beater. It's actually better that he misses. Maybe these clowns will realize how bad Odom is and how soft Pau is. Odom went 1-7 and missed 3 or 4 clutch shots, he had more fouls than points, he makes more money than ppg... when will you people realize how much he sucks? He's been sucking for the whole season. Cut his ass or tell him to GTFO Marbury style.

Odom's struggles have more to do with the role he's currently playing than his level of talent. He averaged 14 and 10 last year on 52%. You have to give this team time to come together. Player's roles are different from last year and Phil needs to figure out who plays together.
#1 LAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #12
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

No, thats not what I meant. I meant no one here, on ISH, cares about what such and such did when Kobe just missed a buzzer beater. Everyone is just going to call you (and thus every laker fan in existence) a whiner who is just deflecting blame for the loss from Kobe. It doesn't matter what kind of game Odom or anyone else had. Kobe missed the buzzer beater. That is far more significant.

You have to understand this board's politics. This thread will create many more problems than it solves.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:03 PM   #13
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

lol the funniest thing is this summer laker fans kept on making the most ridiculously lopsided trade proposals around lamar odom.

"We should trade Odom to the Nuggets for Carmelo!"

"I think the Lakers are gonna get Artest! We can offer Odom and draft picks!"

It was seriously hilarious and pathetic at the same time, and everyone kept trying to tell them that NOBODY wants Odom for free, let alone will you find someone who will give up anything of value. And all they did was get defensive about it and attack you.

Lakers fans are seriously a joke.
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:04 PM   #14
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Wow...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:06 PM   #15
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

At least he didn't miss the two most important shots of the game. And by the way I hope you suffer an injury ending your ISH career.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: