Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2008, 08:15 PM   #16
Mdog1
Banned

Mdog1 has decent reputation
Default Re: Lebron James to sign extension this summer?

Doubt this article finds its way to ESPN. Any way if the Cavs win this year then I could easily see him strongly consider re signing. But if not than he really has no incentives. Bosh or Wade or Amare Joe Johnosn, whoever would be more apt to sign in Cleveland if he already has. Good move by him if he decides to re sign.

Quote:
"By the time I get done," James said. "I'm going to hold all the records."

Doesn't exactly sound like he wants to leave town. Actually quite the opposite, unless he starts averaging 30 rebounds a game this year and next to break Z's record before 2010.
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:15 PM   #17
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm sorry. This is hilarious. Dumb dumb New York. lol
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:19 PM   #18
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's ok...We'll just have to go to plan B.

How about an Amare/Dirk/Nash trifecta in Gotham? Huh? Huh?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #19
Mdog1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
That's ok...We'll just have to go to plan B.

How about an Amare/Dirk/Nash trifecta in Gotham? Huh? Huh?
It is going to be sad in NY in a couple of years. When not a single player that you guys wanted signs. Sigh oh well it will only take the better part of five years to rebuild around the core of league minimum salaries they have.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:25 PM   #20
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdog1
It is going to be sad in NY in a couple of years. When not a single player that you guys wanted signs.

You honestly believe that? C'mon now.......
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:30 PM   #21
Mdog1
Banned

Quote:
You honestly believe that? C'mon now.......
I believe that NYK will get someone in 2010. But I just can't figure out who. I know that it won't be LeBron, and I know that it won't be Wade. Bosh/Amare/Johnson is what I can see as left for NY to sign. So I don't think JJ will leave the Hawks who should be coming into their own at that time, Bosh is going to leave either way (I hope he gets traded to Cleveland next year at the deadline) so if he doesn't go to Cleveland/Miami/Detroit than I think NY is the best option. Amare will most likely leave PHX IMO.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:35 PM   #22
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If this does happen i'll be glad.

1. im a cavs fan
2. knick/nets fans can shut up
3. we can focus on the future of the team and not 2010
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:36 PM   #23
crounsa810

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Knicks will get a close to retirement Steve Nash and possibly Amare (or is it Ama"re?). Suns reunion I guess.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #24
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
Knicks will get a close to retirement Steve Nash and possibly Amare (or is it Ama"re?). Suns reunion I guess.
if we're talkin suns aniversary then you must have 4gotten Joe Johnson
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #25
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
.....whistling.......

...opening drawer.....taking out shoebox........opening box........taking out handgun.......

.......whistling........

......opening up cabinet......grabbing box of bullets.......pouring some in hand......

....whistling......

......loading gun.......snap.........

.......reading article one more time.........

........whistling..........

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down... I guess you never heard of Wade, Bosh, Melo, Johnson, Ginobili, Yao, Amare..etc...
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 08:48 PM   #26
crounsa810

I don''t see Johnson leaving Atlanta. Sorry. According to what I've heard though, the Knicks will be getting Bell & Diaw. That would be hilarious. Suns move east lol.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:49 PM   #27
crounsa810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Calm down... I guess you never heard of Wade, Bosh, Melo, Johnson, Ginobili, Yao..etc...
Not a 2010. He's a free agent in 11. Wade isn't leaving South Beach. Ginobili isn't leave San Antonio. Yao probably isn't leaving Houston. Johnson probably isn't leaving Atlanta. Bosh could end up in NY tho.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:08 PM   #28
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

I don't know how it works exactly but if they offer him a max deal how can he make anymore money on the open market? This isn't baseball...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #29
mtaclof
Decent playground baller

mtaclof has an OK reputation so far

I hope he does it. Maybe he can bring back the trend of the true franchise player! Watching homegrown heroes like Billups, or single-team players like Paul Pierce is ultimately more fun.
mtaclof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #30
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

But do not fear NY, you will be at the top of every defensively helpless players' wish list.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: