Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2008, 01:48 AM   #31
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lamar Odom is worst, most overrated player in the NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnymac
Another example of kobe fans trying to defelect kobes choke job by putting all the attention on lamar.
Did you see the shot?

Was pretty much below the rim before it went back out, but i guess a miss is a miss. Wasn't much of a choke though...
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:53 AM   #32
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Allstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation here

Everyone in here who is defending Odom, do you even watch any of our games? Other than Loki (who is obsessed with following the Lakers), I don't know how many of you can back up what you're saying...everyone had this misconception before the game that we will win easily due to our "intimidating" frontcourt. People need to stop overrating these guys. Going by their logic, we should've destroyed Miami.

Anyway Odom was hopeless tonight...but I certainly don't think he is worthless. We need to start him alongside Pau, that's when he is at his best. Coming off the bench is clearly not working out for him, no matter how hard he tries to sugarcoat it.
Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:25 AM   #33
hack_a_shaq
Decent playground baller

hack_a_shaq has an OK reputation so far

Odom is just a very streaky player. But when he's on...he flat out gets it done.

But like tonight...well...

=/

/thread.
hack_a_shaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:56 AM   #34
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

I don't know what to say about Laker fans so damn over reactionary and bi-polar. All these Kobe fans/ Kobe haters who disguise them selves as Laker fans unnecessarily make the whole of you look bad. I might be a Celtic fan but I do like many reasonable, knowledgeably Laker first fans, I wish there was away we can tone down some of the things that go on in this board.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:32 AM   #35
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Repeat after me: This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan.... This is not a Laker fan....
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:35 AM   #36
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hypothetically if contracts matched would you do Odom for Bargnani straight up?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:33 AM   #37
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he used to drive well. be an all star.. but... yeah he's now on lakers with kobe and apparently smoking a lot
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 05:42 AM   #38
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...3~13&te=&cash=

Odom for Parker, Bargnani, and HUmphries.. i'd do it in a heartbeat... or a combo of Kapono, Bargnani, Graham, Solomon, whoever, the key is having Bargs as the centerpiece of that deal on our end.. and he'd be a definite starter for us.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:47 AM   #39
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think the problem with Odom or any other tall who plays with the bench mob is that they go out there and like to push the tempo and the few times that they slow down the ball isn't delivered down low.

Same happens with Bynum when he is playing with the second team, the ball doesn't get fed to the him as much as when the more experienced players are on the court.

Edit: Post above me, the sane fans of LA don't want to trade lamar...only the moody *****s like the OP want him traded

AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:03 AM   #40
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I know the OP is a joke account but I'd love to see Lamar Odom get traded. That Laker team would crumble to pieces without him.

While the media loves to give Kobe Bryant and Phil Jackson credit for "getting over and moving past" the events of Kobe's trade demand, in reality it was Lamar Odom arranging multiple "players only nights" during training camp that brought that team together.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:04 AM   #41
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...3~13&te=&cash=

Odom for Parker, Bargnani, and HUmphries.. i'd do it in a heartbeat... or a combo of Kapono, Bargnani, Graham, Solomon, whoever, the key is having Bargs as the centerpiece of that deal on our end.. and he'd be a definite starter for us.
Raps wouldnt have any big left. Remember Bargs plays pf/c too there because Humpries is the only other big they have this side from JO (injury risk) and Bosh.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:07 AM   #42
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Raps wouldnt have any big left. Remember Bargs plays pf/c too there because Humpries is the only other big they have this side from JO (injury risk) and Bosh.
Hump doesn't get much burn so the only bigs we usually play are Bosh/JO/Bargs and the others are fillers... So instead of Bosh/JO/Bargs we'd have Bosh/JO/LO because Odom can play anything from 1-4.. And we could easily find some filler to play the backup 5. Colangelo's a genius when it comes to finding D level talent.

See: Hassan Adams, Will Solomon, Jake Voskuhl

edit: having said that it doesn't have to be hump either like I said. The key is just having Bargnani as that centerpiece to the deal. I just didn't want to toss in both of our perimeter shooters (parker and kapono0

Last edited by bokes15 : 12-20-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:11 AM   #43
Scott Pippen
Decent college freshman

Scott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this boardScott Pippen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I know the OP is a joke account but I'd love to see Lamar Odom get traded. That Laker team would crumble to pieces without him.

While the media loves to give Kobe Bryant and Phil Jackson credit for "getting over and moving past" the events of Kobe's trade demand, in reality it was Lamar Odom arranging multiple "players only nights" during training camp that brought that team together.
Scott Pippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 06:12 AM   #44
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King

Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:51 AM   #45
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Odom is an offensive liability and the definition of unreliable and inconsistent but threads like these don't help. They only make people think all laker fans are whiners and attention whores crying for sympathy.

Are you a fan of the Lakers or Spurs?
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: