Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-21-2008, 10:56 AM   #16
nba_55
Searching a new team

nba_55 is considered somewhat coolnba_55 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Eastern Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba
didn't i just say top 2? meaning hornets and lakers.
im surprised u were able to type that sentence you seem very dyslexic to me.
rockets are a pretender team much like the mavs suns and nuggets. spurs? so over the hill. but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt. only because its been two years since they won there last chip
I dont see how they are pretenders when they are 18-9 with all the injuries that they had. Still, they havent play one game with all their guys and since, T-Mac, Artest and Battier, all 3 are back, they havent lose a game. Did I forget to say that most of their loses have been against mediocre teams as Memphis. They always beat the good teams as Hornets, Spurs, Magic, Denver.
nba_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #17
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba_55
I dont see how they are pretenders when they are 18-9 with all the injuries that they had. Still, they havent play one game with all their guys and since, T-Mac, Artest and Battier, all 3 are back, they havent lose a game. Did I forget to say that most of their loses have been against mediocre teams as Memphis. They always beat the good teams as Hornets, Spurs, Magic, Denver.
The harsh truth is that we've waited five years to see this mythical "healthy" Rocket team dominate. Artest on paper makes them better but we've still seen the same injury woes with McGrady. He's currently shooting better from 3 than from 2, and has regressed to the point where his stats are on par with Jamal Crawford's. If he was 100%, no that would not be the case, but when is he 100%? It's almost like he chose Penny's number based on prescience and wasn't just a fan.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:08 AM   #18
nba_55
Searching a new team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
The harsh truth is that we've waited five years to see this mythical "healthy" Rocket team dominate. Artest on paper makes them better but we've still seen the same injury woes with McGrady. He's currently shooting better from 3 than from 2, and has regressed to the point where his stats are on par with Jamal Crawford's. If he was 100%, no that would not be the case, but when is he 100%? It's almost like he chose Penny's number based on prescience and wasn't just a fan.
After that one week rest, T-Mac has come out big. Sure he is still not 100%, but he, himself, said that before the playoffs or later in the year, there s are good chances that he goes 100%.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #19
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So we're still waiting for him to be healthy? I just can't hold my breath anymore. I'd actually bet money that he and/or Yao will get injured again this season.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:12 AM   #20
nba_55
Searching a new team

Quote:
So we're still waiting for him to be healthy? I just can't hold my breath anymore. I'd actually bet money that he and/or Yao will get injured again this season.
So, do you agree that when they are healthy, even though you dont think that they would be, they are one of the best teams in the league?
Old 12-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #21
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Sure. I just don't think it's worth witing for them to be healthy when they never are.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #22
nba_55
Searching a new team

Quote:
Sure. I just don't think it's worth witing for them to be healthy when they never are.
I guarante you that they will be.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:51 AM   #23
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba_55
I guarante you that they will be.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #24
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Orlando is not legit.

I don't get why people say this. Their record will say it all, their roster will say it all, they bring it on the court.

Most people would consider Lakers contenders, they have identical records.

Of course they are legit.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:58 AM   #25
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster

Is there a Western analogue for "Leastern Conference"? Or is that pretty difficult to one up?
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #26
dr8ked
Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

dr8ked has decent reputation

The only team i respect in the west is the Spurs. All the other teams are pretenders
dr8ked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 02:41 PM   #27
Cavs2007Champs
Common-sense Cavs Fan

Cavs2007Champs has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieg
Is there a Western analogue for "Leastern Conference"? Or is that pretty difficult to one up?

East vs. West

Could be

Beast vs. Less

That's all i have for ya.
Cavs2007Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: