Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #16
craiye
Local High School Star

craiye has decent reputation
Default Re: Denver now enters the tougest 6 game stretch of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsforthrees
agreed with most everything, but denver typically owns cleveland, especially at home.

That's true, I'd totally forgotten about that until I read the posts below mine. That could make things easier for the Denver, but I'm not sure. Cleveland is playing well right now...
craiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:32 PM   #17
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiye
That's true, I'd totally forgotten about that until I read the posts below mine. That could make things easier for the Denver, but I'm not sure. Cleveland is playing well right now...

yeah. it'll be a good game either way. i always look forward to the melo/bron matchup, and jr smith always goes nuts against cleveland. denver owes them one for embarassing us in cleveland.
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:47 PM   #18
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

4-2. And yes they do beat the Cavs. I'd say they lose to Dallas tonight and the Blazers on the road.
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 06:53 PM   #19
Mdog1
Banned

Mdog1 has decent reputation

If Cleveland doesn't have Z back then Denver wins, but if Z is back and he is 100% than Cleveland wins it.
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #20
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco totti
Denver with Billups:

Against teams Below .500 : 11 - 0 ( 3 times Minnesotta, memphis, Charlotte, Golden state, Sacramento, Clippers, Chicago, Bucks, Raptors)
Against teams Above .500 (which includes unhealthy spurs, and dallas mavericks at a time below .500) 4 - 4

I am not sure on nuggets chances. But anything is possible.

Thats quite an interesting stat, If Z is back then yes the Cavs should win if he isn't then the Nuggets may be able to get the win.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #21
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdog1
If Cleveland doesn't have Z back then Denver wins, but if Z is back and he is 100% than Cleveland wins it.
Denver is not Atlanta, we're plenty capable of being the cavs whether they have Z or not.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #22
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My prediction
12/15 @ Dallas-W
12/16 @ Houston-W
12/19 vs Cleveland-L
12/20 @ Pheo-W
12/22 vs Portland-W
12/23 @ portland-L

4-2 or possibly a L at Dallas so 3-3
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:43 PM   #23
Mdog1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
Denver is not Atlanta, we're plenty capable of being the cavs whether they have Z or not.
And yet they didn't the first time. That is not a knock on Denver, just that you said they could. The Cavs have not only beaten every team (except Atlanta) the second time they play them (if they have played a team 2x) but they have beaten them worse this year. So I like History and believe it repeats itself. Atlanta was the exception and every rule has one, so now Denver is going to lose if Z is there.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:45 PM   #24
tsforthrees
red vines cray

Quote:
And yet they didn't the first time. That is not a knock on Denver, just that you said they could. The Cavs have not only beaten every team (except Atlanta) the second time they play them (if they have played a team 2x) but they have beaten them worse this year. So I like History and believe it repeats itself. Atlanta was the exception and every rule has one, so now Denver is going to lose if Z is there.

then you know the history between the nugs and the cavs? cuz we own cleveland. history will repeat itself and the nuggets will beat cleveland.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #25
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I predict that they'll neat Dallas.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:54 PM   #26
Mdog1
Banned

Quote:
then you know the history between the nugs and the cavs? cuz we own cleveland. history will repeat itself and the nuggets will beat cleveland.
But the Nuggets have never beaten this Cavs team. That is like Saying the British beat the French in Canada so that same British army could obviously beat the French army of today.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:57 PM   #27
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

1-0, soon to be 2-0.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:00 PM   #28
tsforthrees
red vines cray

Quote:
But the Nuggets have never beaten this Cavs team. That is like Saying the British beat the French in Canada so that same British army could obviously beat the French army of today.

actually this pretty much is the same cleveland team. they may be playing better than they should be but it's still the same team.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:03 AM   #29
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Nuggets will win them ALL

Chauncey Billups

nuff said
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:26 AM   #30
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
you guys usually own cleveland because you were a run n gun team.....and because we could never stop small, quick guards like AI. but now that's changed and i think we can win.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: