Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #16
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Prospect watch:Derozen, Lil Romeo, Blake Griffin OU vs USC

Derozen needs to learn the fundamentals or at least establish them at this level before he tries to make plays ala Kobe or Vince.

Im very disappointed...someone came on here and said he was more explosive then Bron, and this is what I see. This guy isnt even near the athlete Kobe was...
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #17
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather

Maybe if Hansbrough changed his name to Grand Master Snowflake you would think he is the next NBA GOAT.
If Tyler was the son of Grand Master Snowflake, I would be boosting his draft status.

Even though Grand Master Snowflake would not be a really good rap name for a white person because grand master is a KKK rank.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #18
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Derozen needs to stay until his Junior season at least, for him to be NBA ready, or will just be a journeyman.

Anyways, I can't wait for this game to be over to see Jrue Holiday Last game, dude had 20 points on 8/8 shooting from the field with 3 steals in 19 minutes.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #19
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
If Tyler was the son of Grand Master Snowflake, I would be boosting his draft status.

Even though Grand Master Snowflake would not be a really good rap name for a white person because grand master is a KKK rank.

Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #20
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not impressed with Derozan at all, I thought he would be alot better at driving the lane and getting to the hoop but I guess I was way off lol I really like how Griffin can pass out of the double\triple teams.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #21
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what channel is this game on. is it over?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #22
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The game is on whatever the smelly Canadian equivalent to ESPN2 is.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #23
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

2nd half is just starting, and its on score for me lol
Old 12-04-2008, 08:05 PM   #24
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
The game is on whatever the smelly Canadian equivalent to ESPN2 is.

You really dont like Canada eh
Old 12-04-2008, 08:06 PM   #25
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Not impressed with Derozan at all, I thought he would be alot better at driving the lane and getting to the hoop but I guess I was way off lol I really like how Griffin can pass out of the double\triple teams.

Derozan has no idea how to play basketball...and sadly Tim Floyd isnt the guy to go in order to learn from what I know of him.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #26
Dasher

Blake is really good with the ball in his hands, but Greg Monroe has superior ball skills.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #27
spursdynasty420
Banned

spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

ucla vs texas after this one
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #28
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Derozan has no idea how to play basketball...and sadly Tim Floyd isnt the guy to go in order to learn from what I know of him.

Don't know much about Floyd, But after some of the hype from Derozan I thought I would be seeing a whole diff player. When he tries to drive the basketball its really hard to watch.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:17 PM   #29
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wtf he just nudged him, wow all the atitude is being sucked outta the game
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:18 PM   #30
Dasher

Washington pulls a Chris Paul.. I was about to start praising his hustle and energetic play. He still could be a good player on the next level. You always need a good goon on your team to go with silky smooth players like Lil Romeo.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: