Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #31
Local High School Star

Default Re: Toronto- Portland trade idea

Portland will not give up Joel P. JP is better that JO and is dirt cheap. Just think Oden and Joel as one two punch. What a great tandem they make.

I can see Outlaw and one of there point guards going though. Portland has the options do do what ever they want right now. They got mega cap space along with 12m Reaf L. expiring contract. Another 13m D. Milles comming off there books. There in the #4 spot for the Labron James and 2010 free agent sweepstakes. They can make of move or do nothing and let it ride out.

Pritchard is going to make a super team before he is done. I do not know what all you guys think but something special is going on in Portland. Look for Portland to make a big trade soon. It's scary to think what veteran this team is going to bring in. There going to get even deeper yet

Who I see being traded

Sergio or blake ( I don't think they will trade Bayless)
Outlaw
12m Reaf L. expiring contract <--- Big time BAIT

Thats some pretty good bait to be shopping with. Also they have mega cap room to just sign a free agent next year and keep everybody thay have now. Or do nothing and wait for 2010 and be in the #4 spot cap wise.

That being said Portland not going to do any stupid trades. There thinking NBA Title in two years. Portland GM has been very crafty. He took this team from the jail blazers to the Baby Blazers to ??????

The upside to this team is just sick.

Also Outlaw is both loved and both hated in Portland. Most people love him to death ends. But also he has fans that do not like him. This is the reason Outlaw is always in trade talks with blazer fans. He is not a passer type player. If Outlaw gets the ball his is going to shoot it. He can get his own shot at anytime with ease. The real question is do you think Pritchard will trade a possible 6th man award? (If Fernadez does get it) Or what does Pritchard think of Outlaw? Outlaw is on reacord saying he wants to start? He would not be a good starter type player. IMO

Last edited by 5150 : 12-04-2008 at 09:22 PM.
5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:00 PM   #32
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

Default Re: Toronto- Portland trade idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
BC will never trade bargnani.. and i doubt the raptors will give up anything more than a 2nd rounder as far as draft picks go.. i hope someone would take hassan adams off our hands.. i dont understand how a guy with 0 skill made it that far.. bad call BC

yes Hassan is the problem with the Raptors. Who is he taking a job from.
its a minimum contract that the league pays half
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: