Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-04-2008, 12:14 PM   #16
jrong
Revolution untelevised

jrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Wade is like Ferrari , Lebron is like Hummer

Not a bad analogy. And I think you're hitting on one of the reasons I don't care for LeBron (the other one is the incessant hype surrounding him). He's an incredible basketball player and depending on what happens this year he may soon be universally recognized as best in the world. But, I just don't find his game aesthetically pleasing to watch. As I said, the skill is undeniable, but there is little that is attractive or artistic in the way he plays to me.
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #17
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Bosh is a stretch limo.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #18
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Don't insult them by labeling them as an English car. The English haven't made a great car in a very long time.
What an idiotic statement.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:52 PM   #20
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
What an idiotic statement.

It's more my hate for the Jaguar. Don't take things too seriously, I'm just playing.

I'm a big fan of the:

plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #22
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
What would Antoine Walker be? The Darius Miles car?

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #23
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korki Buchek
Let's be real though. The English can take a dump, and what comes out will be better than most American cars.

Like I said, I've owned one English car (a Jaguar) and the piece of crap kept having problems. So I stick to Japanese now.

BTW, that is 100% true. I never said America was anything special in the auto area, but neither are the English bar a few cars.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:10 PM   #24
KB42PAH
Banned

KB42PAH has an OK reputation so far

Kobe = Bugatti
Wade = Porshce
Lebron = Mustang
KB42PAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #25
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Like I said, I've owned one English car (a Jaguar) and the piece of crap kept having problems. So I stick to Japanese now.

BTW, that is 100% true. I never said America was anything special in the auto area, but neither are the English bar a few cars.
It'd be very hard for a Japanese car to break down or have problems, good choice. I agree, that neither America or England are that great for cars.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #26
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB42PAH
Kobe = Bugatti
Wade = Porshce
Lebron = Mustang
I'd much rather put Lebron has a Bugatti. Big, strong, heavy(a veyron is rather heavy for a super car) and powerful.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #27
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
What would Antoine Walker be?

'96 dodge caravan
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #28
Reikon
LeClutch!

Reikon is considered somewhat coolReikon is considered somewhat coolReikon is considered somewhat cool

LeBron is the KITT
Reikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #29
kineticac
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kineticac has an OK reputation so far

LeBron is definitely not like a hummer. He's too timid sometimes, not taking the shots, not being aggressive enough. Sure he has his moments, and when he does, they win. He's got to be some kind of car that is pretty good sometimes, but crap all the other times. How about something like a BMW? Sometimes on the track, the M3's rip even the most exotic of cars, but then on then nobody notices it until he hits the tracks.

And wade? He's like a car that was totalled. Let's say a Ferrari, the Enzo totalled by that one actor, hah. Sure you can fix him up, but the car will never be the same.
kineticac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:39 PM   #30
pERKiSaBEAST
BEASTIN' on Bynum

pERKiSaBEAST has an OK reputation so far

Then Paul Pierce must be like a Bentley.
pERKiSaBEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: