Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-04-2008, 05:11 PM   #61
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bynum gets paid and now he thinks he can talk **** to Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pippen
I do not understand why. Here is fabulous post by loot about this behavior

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=18
Because he wanted to have fun? Yeah, everyone can be more virtous and the world would probably be a better place but that's never going to happen.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #62
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

lol he's a ***** just like kobe is/was when he entered the league
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #63
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice to see negative things happening to the Lakers organization.

I want more!!!
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #64
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

I think Phil is a great coach and overrated at the same time. Only overrated tho because people tend to think he can do no wrong, including himself it seems.

Bynum is right tho. Phil held his development back. Bynum could've played a lot more minutes early on, and even his rookie year when he was blowing up, but i think he kept trying to play Mihms or someone like that instead. And Bynum wasn't bad at all, if anything very motivated, and not some completely raw rookie making all of these mistakes.

Even still he kind of holds Bynum back. Phil ****ed up the other night in their loss too but Laker fans and Phil would never admit that
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #65
srekaL
Decent playground baller

srekaL has an OK reputation so far

To be honest, if you heard the kid talk everyday you would think he was a real nice humble person. I'm sure even he heard his own hype coming into this season about how he hes a defensive force and that he would take the Lakers to the next level. The Lakers rebounding is terrible and nobody can play a lick of defense at the end of games while he sits on the bench thinking "What the hell is going on, why aren't I in there?". Does anyone remember the video of Bynum watching the Celtics manhandle the Lakers in the Finals? He Looked like he was genuinely angry and disgusted. Its the same thing when you sit out the end of games and your team loses because of the things that you were suppose to bring to the team (defense and rebounding).
srekaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:31 PM   #66
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

SHEED_ gangsta has decent reputationSHEED_ gangsta has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by srekaL
And this just proves how igorant and bias you are. Do you actually watch the game of basketball? Or do you just come onto forums and hate on the Lakers?

of course I do, I said Bynum is nothing special and he's isn't, he's good but not ALL STAR material

Yao
Dwight Howard you see those are "elite" Centres, not Bynum sorry
SHEED_ gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:38 PM   #67
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Wow. End your life. Bynum started off the season slow which is imaginable considering he hasn't played in a year and now he's playing way better. lmao @ the Pistons starting C. Who is it again?

who's that guy agian? ohhhhhhh you mean the guy that mainly helped bring a franchise to a championship and 6 striaght ECF appearances?, that same guy that can do everything Bynum does but actually knows how to shoot and has higher basketball IQ? that same guy that shooled bynum and gasol about 2 weeks ago and is about 10 years older? yeeaaaa that guy
Old 12-04-2008, 11:44 PM   #68
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
who's that guy agian? ohhhhhhh you mean the guy that mainly helped bring a franchise to a championship and 6 striaght ECF appearances?, that same guy that can do everything Bynum does but actually knows how to shoot and has higher basketball IQ? that same guy that shooled bynum and gasol about 2 weeks ago and is about 10 years older? yeeaaaa that guy

Are you even a Pistons fan? Kwame is the starting C you clown. Go talk about skateboarding or something cause clearly you know nada.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #69
SHEED_ gangsta
I know everything

Sheed still plays C with certain rotations you CLOWN yea I may skateboard but....

A I would ****in manhandle you 1 on 1

B I'm not blind to the rest of the NBA like you are I actually pay attention to other teams and players. your homerism has made you retarded YEAAAAAA OMFG ANDREW BYNUM SHOULD BE STARTING CENTRE IN DA ALL STAR GAME!!!! HE'S DA BEST CENTRE IN THE PLANET
Old 12-05-2008, 12:20 AM   #70
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
i quoted what the game said...

i maybe a goon but you have a problem in reading .... KID

I almost died laughing when I read this.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:31 AM   #71
godofgods
Banned

godofgods has not been impressing people

I respect Bynum for calling it as it is.
Phil Jackson is the most overrated coach of all time in all sports.
godofgods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:07 AM   #72
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the genius of Phil Jackson is lost on Lakers fans. Oh well.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:31 AM   #73
Darkthug
I hit open layups

Darkthug has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the genius of Phil Jackson is lost on Lakers fans. Oh well.

His genius plans are just a cover up for the retarded decisions he makes.

Props to Bynum for calling his fake as$ out.
Darkthug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:33 AM   #74
HANNIBAL SMITH
Decent playground baller

HANNIBAL SMITH has an OK reputation so far

Even though Bynum has a legit gripe of not being in the game down the stretch, no way he's gonna get the upper hand on Phil is this situation, Phil has been around longer and like Phil said "he's just a kid". This is one of those " this is grown folk talk, stay in a childs place" type of matter. Phil with his mind games as usual. He's comfortable with the Line up that got the Lakers to the finals last season, they've been the ones closing the games when it's close.

But i can commend Bynum, he wants to be out there when the game is on the line to help the team win. He is by far our best interior defender, shot blocker and rebounder. Plus he's a big target to score on the inside ( a lob, or a put back), especially when we cant get a jumper to fall. And I'm sure he would of snatched some of those boards that Nesterovic grabbed against us during the Pacers come back.
HANNIBAL SMITH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:39 AM   #75
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy

As great as Phil Jackson is, his rotations have been very questionable the past few Laker games. Does seem though that alot of times this season he isn't showing all his cards. He is switching things around to find the right mix.

Bynum should always be on at the end of games, period.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: