Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2008, 01:22 AM   #1
Garnett

Default Only 4 teams have chance to win championship this year

Lakers: we all know

Celtics: from what I see, they're even better than last year, with improved Rondo

Cavaliers: Lebron

Spurs: odd number year, and because of recent injury of Ginobili and Tony Parker, Spur's subs have picked up their game and improved alot, causing an improvement of the team. coincidence with odd number year?

All other teams, no chance. 0%.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:23 AM   #2
Bimbo Coles
High school junior varsity star

Bimbo Coles has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Only 4 teams have chance to win championship this year

Celtics
Lakers

Done.
Bimbo Coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:24 AM   #3
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

SLY has an OK reputation so far

ROCKETS have better chances then the Cavs all they need is a healthy T-Mac in the playoffs
SLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:25 AM   #4
Garnett

Lol with Spurs, anything is possible in an odd number year. Spurs can do what they've done to the Suns in 2007.

And Cavaliers is freakin so scary right now, blowout opponents in every game.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:26 AM   #5
Garnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY
ROCKETS have better chances then the Cavs all they need is a healthy T-Mac in the playoffs

Lol. Healthy T-Mac.

I think there's more chances for all the players in NBA to die in car crash than for T-Mac and Yao Ming to be healthy during playoffs.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:27 AM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

can't folks wait until at least the allstar break for this kind of thread? a lot can happen between now and end of the season.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:27 AM   #7
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Allstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation here

Every team in the NBA has a chance to win the championship, even if its by .00001%. These threads are so pointless...and yet they keep popping up every week.

Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:28 AM   #8
Garnett

Usually prediction in beginning of the season is correct. Last year, because Boston was so good, so they were favorite to win championship. And guess what? They won.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:28 AM   #9
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

Pistons have a chance… all they have to do is actually get past the ECF.

Pistons have a chance every year since 2002.

Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:30 AM   #10
Bimbo Coles
High school junior varsity star

Bimbo Coles has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY

I agree. They were my tip from the start but I've soured on them lately. IMO Celtics are unstoppable. Lakers have a chance but it is still the same team that got rolled last year with the addition of Bynum. Cleveland isn't winning anything.
Bimbo Coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:39 AM   #11
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnett
Lol. Healthy T-Mac.

I think there's more chances for all the players in NBA to die in car crash than for T-Mac and Yao Ming to be healthy during playoffs.
Mac has never missed a playoff game inhis career and averaged nearly 30 ppg in the playoffs.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:47 AM   #12
amfirst
Great college starter

amfirst has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles
I agree. They were my tip from the start but I've soured on them lately. IMO Celtics are unstoppable. Lakers have a chance but it is still the same team that got rolled last year with the addition of Bynum. Cleveland isn't winning anything.

Wrong, same players with improve defense (thanks to the celts), healthy squad, addition of Bynum which is a huge difference, and the maturity of the young players. This team is a totally different in every statistical category compare to last season's lakers.
amfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:53 AM   #13
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

How can you count out the Blazers? They went on a crazy hot streak last year, and are just way deeper this season. I could see them surprising people. Utah shouldn't be counted out with a healthy squad either.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:54 AM   #14
kenmax1983
I airball my layups

kenmax1983 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles
Celtics
Lakers

Done.

i agree with u.CAvs have a good performences now, but i dont think lebron james can handle his team to the nba finals.
kenmax1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:58 AM   #15
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper

mrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected postermrpibb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmax1983
i agree with u.CAvs have a good performences now, but i dont think lebron james can handle his team to the nba finals.

Because two years ago his team was much more talented
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: