Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2008, 01:30 AM   #1
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What is the point of NBATV Fan Night?

Every game is always Lakers vs. <insert team here>

I guess it's great for Lakers fans, but it is a pain in the ass for people who actually like to see different teams go at it.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:35 AM   #2
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What is the point of NBATV Fan Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!

I guess it's great for Lakers fans, but it is a pain in the ass for people who actually like to see different teams go at it.

what day is fan night is it tuesday
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:37 AM   #3
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

I just looked over the Lakers schedule:

2008/12/30
2009/01/20
2009/02/03
2009/03/10

These are the only Tuesday nights that the Lakers DO NOT play!

WOW…

I guess those dates would be good nights to actually see a different teams…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:42 AM   #4
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
I just looked over the Lakers schedule:

2008/12/30
2009/01/20
2009/02/03
2009/03/10

These are the only Tuesday nights that the Lakers DO NOT play!

WOW…

I guess those dates would be good nights to actually see a different teams…

I knew it was bad, didn't realise it was that bad. Do you think it could be deliberate?
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:09 AM   #5
Gevz2kX
Logician

Gevz2kX has decent reputation

I don't like it cause we already get to see every Laker game here on the local channels. Would've been better if we got an extra game to watch instead.
Gevz2kX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 03:03 AM   #6
OneMoreSucka
NBA Superstar

OneMoreSucka has decent reputation

Not to mention all the games on espn and tnt.

It's a little much.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:15 AM   #7
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Couldn't agree more... my other point was how many laker fans in laker land are still voting for this game despite getting local coverage of it.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:19 AM   #8
kraze94
I brick open layups

kraze94 has no real reputation yet.

Ya it is a bit much but if the fans vote for the game what can you do? its the entire point of the night, fan night.
kraze94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:32 AM   #9
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i enjoy waching players i doint sere often im a raps fan i usully waatxch other teams fgame scuz i know what the raps are about and ****r so seeing other teams and **** gives me a different perspective and more of a view on basketball so i wathc about half and half so i can see my favourite team and see basketballs finest in action
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:46 AM   #10
KingJay718
Serious playground baller

KingJay718 has an OK reputation so far

I don't mind it. The Lakers are fun to watch. Though they should rename Tuesday nights "Laker Night".
KingJay718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraze94
Ya it is a bit much but if the fans vote for the game what can you do? its the entire point of the night, fan night.

Yea but Lakers fans in LA don't get to see the game on NBA tv they are forcing the people outside there market who probably didn't vote for that game to watch it.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:22 PM   #12
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

I love how they announce the game now and Eric Snow sighs afterwards HAHA
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:23 PM   #13
Mdog1
Banned

Mdog1 has decent reputation

It's pathetic is what it is. I don't mind watching the Lakers, but if I wanted to watch them everynight I would move to LA. I live in Canada and I am pretty sure I have gotten all of the Lakers games except four. FOUR and I have only seen two Cavs games on TV.
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:29 PM   #14
3stat2
Local High School Star

3stat2 is considered somewhat cool3stat2 is considered somewhat cool

It's to feed the massive circle-jerk.
3stat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:31 PM   #15
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Allstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute For Ever!

What is the point of complaining about it every single time? I mean, I think its horrible that you guys have to put up with shitty games like Lakers vs Pacers especially if you're not a fan of either team but what can you do...blame NBA TV for coming up with this stupid idea...everyone should've known Laker games would dominate the votes, no matter who else is playing that night. The thing is that I doubt anyone living here votes for Laker games (I know I don't because we get to see them anyway), its probably the Laker fans in other parts of the country who want to see them play. So either NBA TV should just go back to picking games or make up fake numbers (check last Tuesday's results).
Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: