Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #31
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: How Did You Like Lebron New Commerical with Lil Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky McBiff
Lil' Wayne and the Cavs starting SF are probably the 2 most uneducated, ghetto and over-hyped pieces of trash in today's society. It's fitting that they would both appear in a commercial together.

If I was a parent, last thing I would ever want them to watch on TV are those 2 hood rats. The NBA needs more educated, clean-cut black heroes like Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, etc and less trash like Iverson, #23 on the Cavs, Carmelo Anthony and about 85% of the NBA.

I'm guessing you've never tried to figure out a new zone defense or defensive scheme in the middle of a basketball game or written lyrics to either songs or poems before.

To say LeBron is uneducated is rediculous. LeBron educated himself on the whole China situation when he went to the Olympics and is up on a lot of things you probably consider "smart topics" like politics and the economy.

The same goes for Lil Wayne. I am by no means a Lil Wayne fan but you have to admit that he is a lot smarter with a deeper train of thought than his image gives him off to be. Listen to some lyrics from Lil Wayne pre Carter III and watch some non rap interviews with him then come back and correct your original post.

Anyways, the commercial is ok. I think it would be better if it just stuck on LeBron and the game it's showing instead of trying really hard to connect with viewers.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #32
Allstar24
NBA lottery pick

Allstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation hereAllstar24 has an incredible reputation here

LMAO at trolls like RoseCity acting like they know these players on a personal level. "Wade is so sincere, Roy is so genuine"...shut the hell up.
Allstar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #33
JdubStylee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24
LMAO at trolls like RoseCity acting like they know these players on a personal level. "Wade is so sincere, Roy is so genuine"...shut the hell up.

I was hanging with Wade one day. Saw him kiss a baby and rescue a puppy from almost getting hit by a car. Dude is sincere.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #34
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think it is decent..
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:10 PM   #35
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdubStylee
I was hanging with Wade one day. Saw him kiss a baby and rescue a puppy from almost getting hit by a car. Dude is sincere.

big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:10 PM   #36
JdubStylee

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller

Old 11-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #37
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Horrible because LeBron stole the powder clapping before the game from Kevin Garnett.
Exactly, when I first saw him do it I was like, why is he coping KG, but now he has a commercial based on it, like he came up with it? ahhh....no, not a good commercial at all.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #38
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board

Quote:
This is the worst, most obviously made-up story I've ever heard. Where do you live exactly? In a small, sheltered town full of racist rednecks or something? Did you honestly see Lil' Wayne's "mug" and immediately check to see everyone's reaction? And EVERY single person shook their head? Or just the two rednecks down from the bar from you? Get a clue, you wannabe elitist.

Even if you don't like rap, you don't have to call him TRASH. I don't particularly like rap myself, but I have to admit he's one of the top rappers of all time, and that is seen from his record sales, popularity, lyrics, etc.

And as for your others posts on this message board....refraining from actually saying LeBron's name is getting really old. Could you be any more arrogant? Like YOU ARE too good to say HIS name....Your just some random dude on a basketball message board. Get over yourself. Most of the people on this site (I'm assuming and hoping) don't care what you have to say anyway since it's never anything of value.

as a real hip hop fan that is just trash, hes a fake pop artist ******

the commercial is pretty boring and made worsse by lil waynes presence. certified hater

and whoever said kobe was a clean cut role modle hes commited adultry
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #39
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is the song in the background something about "the candyman" whilst everyone throws white powder into the air? Nike is trying to get us to all start doin blow.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #40
JdubStylee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterL
as a real hip hop fan that is just trash, hes a fake pop artist ******

the commercial is pretty boring and made worsse by lil waynes presence. certified hater

and whoever said kobe was a clean cut role modle hes commited adultry

self-proclaimed "real hip hop fan". who gives a f***. i'll go with what the majority of other rappers, hip-hop artists, and fans have to say.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #41
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
self-proclaimed "real hip hop fan". who gives a f***. i'll go with what the majority of other rappers, hip-hop artists, and fans have to say.
He's right. Wayne is pretty garbage. He didn't used to be though. The auto-tune sh*t was the last straw for me.

The commercial wasn't bad though.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #42
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Now he copied Kevin Garnett?!? You people are ridiculous.

KG claps his hands to make a small powder cloud. LeBron puts almost half a bottle in his hands and tosses it into the air and stands under the cloud it makes.

Fail to see how they are similar enough to say LeBron stole something.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:34 PM   #43
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

cocaine is a hell of a drug.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:37 PM   #44
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There is too much concern about the personalities of NBA players.

Is player X gay?
Is player B a thug?
Is player Y sincere?
Is player Z a lockerroom cancer?
Would player Q take my manhood in prison?
Would player T be cool to hang out with?
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #45
JdubStylee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
There is too much concern about the personalities of NBA players.

Is player X gay?
Is player B a thug?
Is player Y sincere?
Is player Z a lockerroom cancer?
Would player Q take my manhood in prison?
Would player T be cool to hang out with?

The NBA Cares, therefore so do we. LeBron is like a brother to me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: