Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2008, 03:11 AM   #16
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How Did You Like Lebron New Commerical with Lil Wayne

I liked when the baker threw the powdered sugar on his donuts but other than that.... bad commercial.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:41 AM   #17
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Horrible because LeBron stole the powder clapping before the game from Kevin Garnett.

And Garnett stole it from Jordan. They all want to be like Jordan. He may not of thrown it in the air, but he slapped it on both hands and created that powder effect.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:48 AM   #18
coldest
I airball my layups

coldest has an OK reputation so far

is it bad to suck the power into your mouth and nose...it looks to me it does
coldest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:00 AM   #19
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

I'd give the commercial 4/10

I don't think Kobe raped her, but he isn't clean cut either. I hate how Kobe's perceived charisma and intellect is constantly thrown out. He's the fakest mo'****a in the league, give me a Chris Bosh or a Emeka Okafor anyday.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:13 AM   #20
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky McBiff
The term is "ACCUSED" and Kobe is more clean-cut and educated and respectable and a worthy human being than #23 on the Cavs will ever be or hope to be!

Let's be clear on that.

How about the A word for adultery? Teach your future wife that one.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:25 AM   #21
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah Kobe is hella fake, but so is Lebron. A lot of these players are cocky as arrogant people. I like Wade, Brandon Roy, and Derrick Rose. Dudes are hella chill and smooth. They show emotion but don't talk trash. You see Wade get mad when you try and hurt him but he doesn't act fake like he has some special Nike image to maintain. They're genuine and sincere.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:31 AM   #22
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Even with Roy's learning disability, I'd say he's a smarter and more admirable young man than Kobe.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #23
JdubStylee

Quote:
I kid you not, but EVERYTIME Lil' Wayne appears on TV, the first word that comes to everyone's mouth is TRASH. I was watching the AMA the other day and as soon as they flashed his mug on the screen, the people at the restaurant I was at ALL shook their head in disgust calling him garbage.

Personally, I thought they were too kind.

This is the worst, most obviously made-up story I've ever heard. Where do you live exactly? In a small, sheltered town full of racist rednecks or something? Did you honestly see Lil' Wayne's "mug" and immediately check to see everyone's reaction? And EVERY single person shook their head? Or just the two rednecks down from the bar from you? Get a clue, you wannabe elitist.

Even if you don't like rap, you don't have to call him TRASH. I don't particularly like rap myself, but I have to admit he's one of the top rappers of all time, and that is seen from his record sales, popularity, lyrics, etc.

And as for your others posts on this message board....refraining from actually saying LeBron's name is getting really old. Could you be any more arrogant? Like YOU ARE too good to say HIS name....Your just some random dude on a basketball message board. Get over yourself. Most of the people on this site (I'm assuming and hoping) don't care what you have to say anyway since it's never anything of value.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #24
JdubStylee

Quote:
Lil' Wayne and the Cavs starting SF are probably the 2 most uneducated, ghetto and over-hyped pieces of trash in today's society. It's fitting that they would both appear in a commercial together.

If I was a parent, last thing I would ever want them to watch on TV are those 2 hood rats. The NBA needs more educated, clean-cut black heroes like Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, etc and less trash like Iverson, #23 on the Cavs, Carmelo Anthony and about 85% of the NBA.

Kobe: accused of rape (even if he IS innocent, he still did cheat on his wife, as said by a previous poster), publicly disrespected several teammates as well as the Lakers organization, has demanded trades, has purposely hit players in the face after shots and then pretends to say its a "natural shooting/basketball motion".

Duncan: You were bound to get one right.

Wade: recently just got a divorce from his wife because he was cheating on her. this would be the girl he has been with since high school and has kids with.

LeBron: not a hood rat. He grew up in Akron.....this is OHIO we are talking about. Is still with his high school sweetheart. There's no reason to believe he has been unfaithful to her. He's a great father. Hasn't had any sort of misstep with the media as of yet. *knock on wood* All of his teammates love him.

I wouldn't call that trash.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #25
willds09
Banned

willds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrywillds09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

By the way, who is this porky mc$hit guy anyway???
willds09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #26
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by willds09
By the way, who is this porky mc$hit guy anyway???

Poseidon.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:33 AM   #27
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonzo Magic
I'd give the commercial 4/10

I don't think Kobe raped her, but he isn't clean cut either. I hate how Kobe's perceived charisma and intellect is constantly thrown out. He's the fakest mo'****a in the league, give me a Chris Bosh or a Emeka Okafor anyday.

Now THAT is clean cut
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #28
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The irony is the cheering crowd while he's wearing the Cavaliers road jersey.

Decent commercial, but not memorable. I liked the "The LeBrons" commercials better.

Last edited by mlh1981 : 11-29-2008 at 12:04 PM.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:58 AM   #29
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Lil' Wayne and the Cavs starting SF are probably the 2 most uneducated, ghetto and over-hyped pieces of trash in today's society. It's fitting that they would both appear in a commercial together.

If I was a parent, last thing I would ever want them to watch on TV are those 2 hood rats. The NBA needs more educated, clean-cut black heroes like Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, etc and less trash like Iverson, #23 on the Cavs, Carmelo Anthony and about 85% of the NBA.
How is LJ ghetto and overhyped?
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #30
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Yeah Kobe is hella fake, but so is Lebron. A lot of these players are cocky as arrogant people. I like Wade, Brandon Roy, and Derrick Rose. Dudes are hella chill and smooth. They show emotion but don't talk trash. You see Wade get mad when you try and hurt him but he doesn't act fake like he has some special Nike image to maintain. They're genuine and sincere.
Do u live or know these players off the court.Seriously why do u guys act like u now these players.All the clips i see of LJ on youtube off the court he acting funny and silly.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: