Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-28-2008, 11:58 PM   #16
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Your Official 2010 Campaign....

I love Bosh now. This guy is beasting on tanking minutes daily, 42+ while putting up MVP stats!

Stay in T.O

Although if Bosh + Bron ever happened = instant championships and will be the best two-punch in the league
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #17
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdog1
Bosh/LeBron in Cleveland is going to be sick in 2010. It makes perfect sense. Better supporting cast than Knicks. Better money involved for LeBron. One more year of security in case Bron gets hurt. Yeah i'd say it is a good idea for LeBron to stay in Cleveland. Bosh makes perfect sense to come to Cleveland to.

How would it ever make perfect sense for Bosh to go to Cleveland?

He'd be second fiddle, he's from Texas, went to Georgia Tech - can get millions more staying Toronto where he is a god to an entire country, not to mention the fact that Toronto is a much much bigger market then Cleveland and overall, is one of the best cities in North America.

You know?
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:59 AM   #18
Bimbo Coles
High school junior varsity star

Bimbo Coles has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
Although if Bosh + Bron ever happened = instant championships and will be the best two-punch in the league

Is the NBA handing out championships after 2010?
Bimbo Coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:22 AM   #19
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Isnt Nash going to be 40 in 2010 I have no interest in Nash joining the Knicks.... Nor do I want to see Bosh anywhere near MSG.
I hope Lee is off the Knicks by then or coming off the Knicks by then.

I think I will stick with 2 of the following LBJ Wade Amare....

I do think Chi has a real shot at getting Wade if they play there cards right.

LA (Lakers thats is) could be a factor as well.....
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:28 AM   #20
Alonzo Magic
Mourning Glory

Alonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzo Magic has a near all-star reputation here

Dwyane ain't leaving South Beach. Perhaps for a competitive Bulls team as he is a real "Chicago boy", but not the Knicks.
Alonzo Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #21
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

The Celtics might choose to be players in this game.......Ray Allen's $19.5 M is off the books in '10, as is Scalabrine's $3.5 M and a few smaller ones..
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:05 AM   #22
JdubStylee

Wade has already stated he will be staying in Miami, but.....

I couldn't even imagine if we were able to see LeBron/Bosh vs Wade/Amare matchups in the East for years and years to come. It could bring us back to the much needed rivalry days of the past. Especially if Wade and Amare were in NYC....Bron could light up MSG like MJ used to do back in the day when the Knicks were somewhat decent.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #23
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdubStylee
Wade has already stated he will be staying in Miami, but.....

I couldn't even imagine if we were able to see LeBron/Bosh vs Wade/Amare matchups in the East for years and years to come. It could bring us back to the much needed rivalry days of the past. Especially if Wade and Amare were in NYC....Bron could light up MSG like MJ used to do back in the day when the Knicks were somewhat decent.

Yeah but Ewing was a long time Knick and Jordan was a longtime Bull at the time they faced off.

It would be nice if Miami could sign a big man like Pryzbilla alongside Wade in 2010. Keep Haslem under contract as well.
It will be awkward how things play out after Marion's contract is over this season. We know teams like Cavs and Knicks won't go after him. And the Heat are going to give Marion a pay cut offer. If Marion leaves we'll need to pick up a big man, and I don't want Boozer. I feel like Beasley and Haslem already play Boozer's position well enough that we should take a legit center.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:13 PM   #24
Mdog1
Banned

Mdog1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete

He'd be second fiddle, he's from Texas, went to Georgia Tech - can get millions more staying Toronto where he is a god to an entire country, not to mention the fact that Toronto is a much much bigger market then Cleveland and overall, is one of the best cities in North America.

You know?
He would win. Simple as that. Toronto is not going to be competetive in 2010 (pains me) and Cleveland will. Better bench, better starters and LeBron freaking James. I don't think Bosh cares at all about being 2nd fiddle to LeBron James. I mean he doesn't really have the attention in TO any way. Playing with LeBron and winning championships will definately get him media attention. By the way I love toronto I live close to it and my family and I go every couple of months to shop. In no way is Bosh bigger in toronto than he would be in Cleveland. You can say that the entire country follows him but that is straight wrong. Canada isn't exactly a huge basketball market.
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #25
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
2010 Knicks

C: David Lee
PF: Amare Stoudemire
SF: LeBron James
SG: Nate Robinson
PG: Steve Nash

Is it just me? or the team still looks bad..
It's all Lebron and Amare at that point, Steve has probably declined at that point..

danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #26
Mdog1
Banned

Mdog1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88
Is it just me? or the team still looks bad..
It's all Lebron and Amare at that point, Steve has probably declined at that point..

Thats why the Knicks are a real long shot in 2010. They don't even have a 2010 pick. Their team will be terrible, no bench. They will be contenders simply because LeBron + X make them contenders but both players will be playing 40+ minutes a night.
Mdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:49 PM   #27
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete

You know?

Toronto is a top 5 market worldwide... but as far as basketball goes... they are not a big basketball city.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:57 PM   #28
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
You are forgetting the Carlos Boozer signing coming up this offseason for Miami.

The Heat don't need Boozer. He would make the team slightly better overall... but it would end up displacing Beasley to SF, a position he's not really suited for. He's best as a high post PF, paired with a legit low post C.

I think we should move James Jones to SF once Marion expires, and wait to bring in a superstar in 2010. Dwyane Wade knows how to share the spotlight, and the scoring load. He did it with Shaq, and did it in the Olympics.

Bosh would be a great fit. We'd have a young starting lineup that could be contenders for the next 4-5 years.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: