Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-28-2008, 09:12 PM   #31
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Nov 28 Philadelphia 76ers @ Boston Celtics Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
I'm not watching, did Ray make the shot?

And relax, you're up nearly 20.

Nah man, **** this. Rondo hasn't been getting Pierce the ball lately. I'm tired of this sh*t.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Give it to Pierce with 2 seconds on the ****ing clock and you expect him to make? WTF?
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:14 PM   #32
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Spudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation hereSpudjjay has an incredible reputation here

Can I have the pre Big 3 Celtics back please?

I don't want to win anymore, give me back 25/7/4 Pierce, now!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #33
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudjjay
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #34
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

I don't want to win anymore, give me back 25/7/4 Pierce, now!!!

Ray Allen/KG/Rondo have been carrying us.

Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #35
foxy371
foxy for threeee

foxy371 has an OK reputation so far

that dunk by kg was niice man....this game is getting ugly for the 6ers now
foxy371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:19 PM   #36
ronnymac
NBA lottery pick

ronnymac has an OK reputation so far

The overrated 6ers are getting there asses handed to them on a silver platter.
ronnymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nov. 28 Philadelphia 76ers @ Boston Celtics Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Boston by 20...the end game result might be 12. But that will be because Boston took out thier starters and Sixers tried to fight back. Sixers on the road vs Boston? Ugly. I'm happy Wade vs Shaq is on.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:22 PM   #38
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people

lol, at the ESPN halftime show Bill Walton said, "Is Elton Brand ever going to play for a winning team?"
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #39
Spudjjay
Shining on em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

Ray Allen/KG/Rondo have been carrying us.

This is crazy. Pierce can't even get off because of our overrated PG and garbage chucking SG. That little mofo Rondo would be nothing without Pierce.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #40
west
Celtics for life

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
This is crazy. Pierce can't even get off because of our overrated PG and garbage chucking SG. That little mofo Rondo would be nothing without Pierce.
didn't you always say Rondo is part of the big 3???
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #41
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Just a matter of time until Cheeks is let go. The coach is always the fall guy when a team with expectations struggle.

Flip Saunders, Van Gundy, and Avery will start the list of possible replacements.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:06 PM   #42
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

All of you people that are saying Philly's this Philly's that, all you pessimists, I'm putting you on center stage now. Once Philly get's it going, ONCE, i don't want to hear any of you talking about them in a good way. I don't want any of you jumping on the bandwagon. I seriously hate some Philly fans, so hot and cold. Sure, they are underachieving, but I'm not about to boo them. Elton Brand will and has been getting it going lately, this team will get it together. It's 16 games in, not 62. Get a grip people.
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #43
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ray Allen
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 09:36 AM   #44
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
didn't you always say Rondo is part of the big 3???

Yeah your right, he always said Rondo was part of the Big 3.
Deep inside the guy has a deep affection for Ray Allen.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #45
west
Celtics for life

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

JESUS GOT GAME!!!!!
west is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: