Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default Trade Scenerio ...would this happen now?

maybe a year or two ago there was some ideas of a Lamar Odom for TMAC trade

but people said why would the rox do that...

today that TMAC is not the same you think the rockets would do it?

if the lakers were offered this even though they are playing great ball would they risk it..
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
CySniper
Banned

CySniper has decent reputation
Default Re: Trade Scenerio ...would this happen now?

odom for tmac? sounds retarted to me
CySniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
óross√er
I trust me!

óross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected posteróross√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Why do we need McGrady? We need defense at the SF, I like Odom's versatility more then McGrady's talent.
óross√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:31 PM   #4
quasimoto
Banned

quasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected posterquasimoto is a pretty well-respected poster

Neither team benefits from this...
quasimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:32 PM   #5
CySniper
Banned

CySniper has decent reputation

why would the lakers trade if there as good as MJ's bulls?
CySniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:55 PM   #6
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CySniper
odom for tmac? sounds retarted to me

I completely agree... I would want Odom traded (if need be..) for someone who actually produces. TMac is fully injured and has been posting numbers that would not make the Lakers better.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #7
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What about Odom for Vince Carter? I don't know if I would do it (as a Laker fan), but it would help the Nets in their rebuilding process.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #8
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

What about Kobe & Gasol for Atkins & Hunter? It wouldn't be good for the Lakers but it would help the Nuggets
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:43 PM   #9
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geandily
What about Kobe & Gasol for Atkins & Hunter? It wouldn't be good for the Lakers but it would help the Nuggets

Don't be ridiculous, it'd be Kobe for K-Mart, I think their salaries are close enough, but the Lakers would have to throw in a first round pick and cash or it wouldn't make sense.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #10
NAZTY JA0
Banned

NAZTY JA0 has an OK reputation so far

Dumb. Injuries are more common to T-Mac than a band-aid.. Real talks tho' Odom provides that versitility, defense, rebounding, high % scorin'. Why would you give it up for a man that is injury prone, and isn't doin' to well this season.

-NAZTY
NAZTY JA0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #11
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
Don't be ridiculous, it'd be Kobe for K-Mart, I think their salaries are close enough, but the Lakers would have to throw in a first round pick and cash or it wouldn't make sense.
Wow.

So tmac comes off the bench? Oh lakers fans
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: