Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
countolaf
Can barely lace up my sneakers

countolaf has an OK reputation so far
Arrow Surprising players early this season

In every NBA season, there are always players that seemed to make a great impression and improve his play. This year is no different. There are players who are surprising everyone by making good accounts of themselves early this season. Of course, its too early to tell but at least here they are:

1. Wilson Chandler - Last year this guy stayed on the far side of the bench last year under the great Isiah Thomas. This season hes been damn great. He has started for some games for the Knicks but anyway hes been averaging in double figures and shooting at a very great rate. Hes a high-flyer, hes a great shooter and well it fits DAntonis system all too well. Its too bad hes underrated in NBA Live 09 game.
2. Roger Mason - When Mason entered the league, I really thought he was great. I mean oftentimes I look into the list of free agents, I always like oh why dont teams take a look at this guy? Anyway hes now old, more mature game and with the Spurs dying to get some offense, hes giving the Spurs some of what they badly need. Hes averaging 13.6 points, and 48% from downtown, how nice is that?
3. Devin Harris - Devin Harris has always been a great talent, even when in Dallas. But here in NJ he took his game to the next level. 23 points per game is just so nice for this young man. Look for him to take more into his shoulders wth the succeeding games.
4. Anthony Morrow - Oh well, how could leave this guy in the list? Sure you can say hes playing for Don Nelson, and no other coach in this league can make him score that high but man 63% from downtown? And again hes not shy taking those threes so we can really see his accuracy right now. Of course again the season is young but w/the Warriors lacking talent (big names) look for this guy to impress (or depress) you more.
6. Thaddeus Young - With the underachieving Sixers struggling so badly, a name Thaddeus has come up to make waves for himself. Averaging 17 a game is impressive for a team that has Iguodala and Elton Brand. But then the flow of their offense doesnt seem to be too good right now but Young is all too great at this point.

These are the guys who I feel overachieved early this season, am i missing someone?

excerpt from Basketball Nonsense
countolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:37 PM   #2
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Surprising players early this season

How about Derrick Rose? He's been a huge suprise. No one expected him to develop so quickly.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #3
NAZTY JA0
Banned

NAZTY JA0 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Surprising players early this season

No luv from Steve Blake?, mans just light it more than a pyromaniac from 3pt line. This year he's been impressive, in terms of shootin' da rock.

-NAZTY
NAZTY JA0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: