Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #1
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lets get this outta the way...Whos your Team

Simple everyone state who u rep in the NBA.

I am die hard Orlando Magic fan....

I also like..
Blazers..Always liked them and the team colors
Suns..Nash and Amare is one of my favorite players
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lets get this outta the way...Whos your Team

i'm currently still aboard the warriors bandwagon.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
Chrono90
Local High School Star

Chrono90 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

lakers
nuggets
rockets
celtics
knicks
Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #4
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1.Suns

2.Raptors

3.Grizzlies
4.Timberwolves
5.Heat
6.Cavaliers
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #5
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono90
lakers
nuggets
rockets
celtics
knicks

Pick one, you nerd.

I got the Rockets for life.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #6
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
i'm currently still aboard the warriors bandwagon.

Psh, get onto the Suns wagon Its nicer here
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Psh, get onto the Suns wagon Its nicer here
Amare is a beast
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #8
Junny
I air my balls

Junny has decent reputation

Philly
Junny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #9
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

Always has been Wizards & Rockets
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #10
Kombo
:)

Kombo has decent reputationKombo has decent reputation

Pistons
Kombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #11
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

1. Detroit Pistons - I grew up with this team and have stuck with them from champions to the bad years of the 1990's back to champions and where ever the road may take them…

2. Sacramento Kings (my grandparents lived there in the 80's/90's and I used to get Kings gear from them)

3. Boston Celtics (well kind of. My father is from Boston, I was born in New Bedford, but I have lived in Detroit since I was 1¾)
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #12
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Miami Heat.

Dwyane Wade will beast it this year.
plowking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #13
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Rockets

2. Lakers until kobe slurpers get annoying and turn me off the team

noone else
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #14
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Cavs - Huge LeBron fan.

Toronto - Canadian and have got to go to a few games.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pacers

**** every other team
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: