Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Biden bans US Embassies from flying Pride Flags

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I have admitted to the latter two, but I have never admitted to MM nor is there any proof that it's me. I don't have time to quote myself and live a double and triple life like you do with your SATAN and Axe accounts.
    You only admitted to Gruppenfuhrer when I caught you accidentally replying on it Before that you claimed PistolPete was your only alt, so we have you on record as a liar.

Now I'm not only Satan (a guy with vastly different opinons on many things and who is clearly older than me) but also Axe, a guy who isn't even fluent in English, too? Worst "detective" ever, although I realize you're just projecting and don't actually believe it. I've literally always admitted my alts on here (Sigmund Freud, Cashew24, Elmer Fudd) you're simply too stupid to realize I'm telling you the truth.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You only admitted to Gruppenfuhrer when I caught you accidentally replying on it Before that you claimed PistolPete was your only alt, so we have you on record as a liar.

Now I'm not only Satan (a guy with vastly different opinons on many things and who is clearly older than me) but also Axe, a guy who isn't even fluent in English, too? Worst "detective" ever, although I realize you're just projecting and don't actually believe it. I've literally always admitted my alts on here (Sigmund Freud, Cashew24, Elmer Fudd) you're simply too stupid to realize I'm telling you the truth.
    SATAN and you are clones of each other. You both post eerily similar, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that's you. You live on this board.

Those are my only two other alts. Other posters have already said a million times who MM is, and it's not me.

Axe has to be one of RRR3's account, (and thus, Satan). RRR3 joined ISH, July 2011, and so many of Axe's alts (M.V.W., MAGA_01) are from that time period.

They both hate Patrick Chewing, they are both liberals, and then there's also the Hot Pockets connection.
    Last edited by jstern; 03-22-2024 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Axe has to be one of RRR3's account, (and thus, Satan). RRR3 joined ISH, July 2011, and so many of Axe's alts (M.V.W., MAGA_01) are from that time period.

They both hate Patrick Chewing, they are both liberals, and then there's also the Hot Pockets connection.
    Hating me is a sign of weakness and gayness. And the fact that they hate Jesus, hate Trump, hate me, and eat hot pockets and leech off their parents, it becomes highly unlikely that these are two separate people.

Right here^^

The mind of an alt right incel on full display, ladies and gentleman...

Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post

Notice how now that RRR3 was busted, he's refraining from using the "Axe" alt account to spew his nonsense.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Dumpster is worth billions : https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...richest-people

why is this prick struggling to pay a debt to the US ??? 500million is nothing for him.

why is he selling shoes and bibles

going down to trailer trash level

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    And the fact that they hate Jesus, hate Trump.
    Poopsie equates Jesus with Trump.

No wonder he doesn't go to church or he would instantly burn up.