Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: These Finals suck so bad all people still talk about is LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    One of the worst posters this board has ever had hands down.
    You are MUCH worse.

At least Egokiller is a bonafide Ohio native.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    You are MUCH worse.

At least Egokiller is a bonafide Ohio native.

Born and raised. What's even funnier about this is that all of us who grew up watching MJ....we are all set for life. We all have set careers with excellent jobs that offer us plenty of free time. It's understandable that with all this extra time we have we can discuss things like ball on websites. Then you take someone like TheCorporation, alternateacct or any of these other clowns that slob on lebron's knob all day and how do they spend their life? Wasting it defending a man that doesn't know they exist instead of knocking the bottom out of poon like we did at their age. They just don't get life. I'd slap the shit out of their fathers for not teaching them any better if I ever came across them.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Finals suck because the Warriors are injured.

I watched every game of the Sixers/Raptors series, and I couldn't care less about either of those teams outside of Kawhi.

Let's be real here... the Warriors played a game with ~81 minutes worth of players not playing.

I'd like to watch the Raptors win, but I dont want to watch the Raptors play a team that's basically a shell of themselves.
    meh you just sound like a salty rockets fan. just face it the warriors are better than the rockets. steph shat in your mouth while harden was choking his ass off in his usual fashion. and lowry made it to the finals before cp3.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Stop projecting. We all know you haven't had pu55y since pu55y had you. I'll start a gofundme account for you and get you some proper hygiene products. Every little bit helps.
    blah blah blah. you're the biggest lebron stan on here because that's all you post about - that and pretending to be a cavs fan meanwhile defending MJ's dicksize alongside coach.

you're also the cringiest, most embarrassing poster who literally ran from his main straight_ballin account because everything he said turned out to be so embarrassingly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    meh you just sound like a salty rockets fan. just face it the warriors are better than the rockets. steph shat in your mouth while harden was choking his ass off in his usual fashion. and lowry made it to the finals before cp3.

blah blah blah. you're the biggest lebron stan on here because that's all you post about - that and pretending to be a cavs fan meanwhile defending MJ's dicksize alongside coach.

you're also the cringiest, most embarrassing poster who literally ran from his main straight_ballin account because everything he said turned out to be so embarrassingly wrong
    blah blah blah... wrong again son. There's a difference between a Cavs fan and some Canadian trying to live vicariously through Cavs fans like myself. Funny how as soon as LeBron left the Cavs, you stopped. Too comical. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference however just like you can't understand that the whole straight_ballin nonsense was debunked awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    blah blah blah... wrong again son. There's a difference between a Cavs fan and some Canadian trying to live vicariously through Cavs fans like myself. Funny how as soon as LeBron left the Cavs, you stopped. Too comical. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference however just like you can't understand that the whole straight_ballin nonsense was debunked awhile ago.
    shut up bitch.

I can never take you seriously after your shameless account-hopping. that's complete loser status.

shut up bitch.

I can never take you seriously after your shameless account-hopping. that's complete loser status.
    I wish I had that account you lil bitch boy. I'd troll the fvck out you with it and that would be the end of it.

shut up bitch.

+1

Big wrekt