Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jokic Stan

Default Luka Doncic will win multiple MVPS

The guy is already so good at 20, was playing professional ball at like 16 in Europe, and ALREADY has a game that is tailored to the current NBA.

You can tell he has studied a lot of Lebron and Harden film. As long as KP sticks around with him, Luka will win multiple MVPs.

In 10-15 years it will be impossible to have a true top 10 GOAT list.

Just too many great players that have come down the pipeline.

Default Re: Luka Doncic will win multiple MVPS

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    The guy is already so good at 20, was playing professional ball at like 16 in Europe, and ALREADY has a game that is tailored to the current NBA.

You can tell he has studied a lot of Lebron and Harden film. As long as KP sticks around with him, Luka will win multiple MVPs.

In 10-15 years it will be impossible to have a true top 10 GOAT list.

Just too many great players that have come down the pipeline.
    He's nice and I actually like his game alot but he'll probably never win a chip. The next few years are kawhi's and after that will be Greek who isn't that much older so I don't see how Luka will win a chip.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23
    He's nice and I actually like his game alot but he'll probably never win a chip. The next few years are kawhi's and after that will be Greek who isn't that much older so I don't see how Luka will win a chip.
    You also don't know shit about basketball.

So there's that.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    You also don't know shit about basketball.

So there's that.
    Well im not sure about that. Check my track record homeboy. Pretty much every prediction I've made on here has been spot on. I'm also up a couple Grand so far on betting on the NBA season.

Meanwhile I bet if we check your track record we'll find that your probably wrong alot. I won't even ask about how your bettings going because your broke ass is probably to scared and broke to bet

Well im not sure about that. Check my track record homeboy. Pretty much every prediction I've made on here has been spot on. I'm also up a couple Grand so far on betting on the NBA season so far.

Meanwhile I bet if we check your track record we'll find that your probably wrong alot. I won't even ask about how your bettings going because your broke ass is probably to scared and broke to bet
    You know what I bet?

I bet if you bring your ass over to Temecula, I'll grab you by the head and drag your fat face across the gravel until i've actually improved your facial aesthetic a bit.

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Yall remember when 2.6ppg Vassilis Spanoullis was touted as the greatest european player of all time? My how far we've come

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous
    Yall remember when 2.6ppg Vassilis Spanoullis was touted as the greatest european player of all time? My how far we've come
    Who said that besides euroleague?

3-time NBA All-Star

You know what I bet?

I bet if you bring your ass over to Temecula, I'll grab you by the head and drag your fat face across the gravel until i've actually improved your facial aesthetic a bit.
    That be the easiest bet I'd ever won and I've won some easy ones

That be the easiest bet I'd ever won and I've won some easy ones
    Meet me in Temecula.

3-time NBA All-Star

Meet me in Temecula.
    Temecula? Stick to drinking wine and playing golf yuppie. Don't get out your element. That's a good one. This muthafuka said Temecula

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

You don't know whose the next years are going to be. A year ago it was universally accepted the Warriors will win at lest 2-3 more. Very least. Now? Maybe nothing. And Durant? maybe nothing. You never know.

On that note, Luka Doncic seems to be special. i don't think I've ever seen better 20 year old. magic? Bird? maybe... but it was a long time ago and not even NBA. MJ at 20? Nope. LeBron? Closer but still no. Kobe? Definitely not. Kareem? Maybe. Wilt? maybe. But that's rarified air.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale

You don't know whose the next years are going to be. A year ago it was universally accepted the Warriors will win at lest 2-3 more. Very least. Now? Maybe nothing. And Durant? maybe nothing. You never know.

On that note, Luka Doncic seems to be special. i don't think I've ever seen better 20 year old. magic? Bird? maybe... but it was a long time ago and not even NBA. MJ at 20? Nope. LeBron? Closer but still no. Kobe? Definitely not. Kareem? Maybe. Wilt? maybe. But that's rarified air.
    First of only idiots thought warriors would 2-3 more a year ago. I called there downfall before that. Kd was never coming back and the warriors without out him we're lucky to win the one they did.

Second, I don't deny that Luka is nice. He's very nice but amazing stats in this era dosnt really mean anything. Stats arnt gonna help him beat kawhi or greek

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

First of only idiots thought warriors would 2-3 more a year ago. I called there downfall before that. Kd was never coming back and the warriors without out him we're lucky to win the one they did.

Second, I don't deny that Luka is nice. He's very nice but amazing stats in this era dosnt really mean anything. Stats arnt gonna help him beat kawhi or greek

We don't know the future. We think we do. We pretend we do. But we don't. Luka Doncic may very well be dead a year from now. But as of now... name me 5 players who were better at age 20. All time. You go ahead and tell me.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    We don't know the future. We think we do. We pretend we do. But we don't. Luka Doncic may very well be dead a year from now. But as of now... name me 5 players who were better at age 20. All time. You go ahead and tell me.
    It's hard to say tbh. Not many past players came in the league at that age but if we're comparing first and second years lots of players were better.