Question Why is it a requirement of LeBron and Kawhi to average 4 rebounds per game in playoff

more than MJ?

Default Re: Why is it a requirement of LeBron and Kawhi to average 4 rebounds per game in playoff

Thoughts?

Default Re: Why is it a requirement of LeBron and Kawhi to average 4 rebounds per game in playoff

You're saying its possible for a 1st option to get more than 4 rebounds and 2 assists??

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    You're saying its possible for a 1st option to get more than 4 rebounds and 2 assists??
    Yes sir. I'm beginning to think that MJ didn't have to carry a big load

Man stop making the same kinda threads. Seriously. Get out there and do stuff with friends. If you don’t have friends, make them. Just talk to people and find common interests.

[QUOTE=RRR3]Man stop making the same kinda threads. Seriously. Get out there and do stuff with friends. If you don

Will you be my friend? Can I visit you sometime?
    I don’t know you personally dawg. Just talk to people IRL about basketball and you’ll make friends

[QUOTE=RRR3]I don

Thanks for the advice
    Np.

I heard the Jordan standard of 4 rebs and 2 assists only works if youre facing a team with a 10 ppg second option

Small ball era and more 3s leads to more rebounds for perimeter players.

Jordan averages more offensive rebounds in RS/Playoffs than Lebron, averages more ORB than Kawhi in the RS and .1 less in the POs for his career, and Kawhi's in the middle of his prime so that number will likely drop in the future as well.