Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Banned

Default Re: In 2008 Olympics Team USA Played Under NBA Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    lol that is not what he said, you have reading comprehension issues.
    No you do. In fact that ref and FIBA clarified that Team USA was reffed under NBA rules, as did the Chinese Basketball Federation. Those are the facts. I am telling you now, I'm done arguing with you about something that is true and you refuse to accept because it pisses you off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    Strange, how every single European poster in the thread agreed with me and with what I said. See, your "truth" isn't truth, it's "truth".
    No, it's common sense. and watching the games. The US had so much trouble adjusting stylewise. If you wanted to do a conspiracy theory you would ahve probably been better served even saying the last olympics.

i like hwo you bring the media in this, the media in this country would have jumped all over a conspiracy theory if it made it to AP, because the type of reporting we get for the olympics is cursory at best. Its not a big story, even with the NBA players.

Talking Re: In 2008 Olympics Team USA Played Under NBA Rules

can lebron stop getting all the calls?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    No, it's common sense. and watching the games. The US had so much trouble adjusting stylewise. If you wanted to do a conspiracy theory you would ahve probably been better served even saying the last olympics.

i like hwo you bring the media in this, the media in this country would have jumped all over a conspiracy theory if it made it to AP, because the type of reporting we get for the olympics is cursory at best. Its not a big story, even with the NBA players.
    The Olympic ref that was in charge of the group stage games said it. The Chinese Basketball Federation said it. French media said it. Spanish media said it. Lithuanian media said it.

FIBA itself in conjunction with the Chinese Basketball Federation announced it prior to the games. You demanding a link to Mandarin is about as childish and immature as it gets.

Bottom line is the ONLY "conspiracy theory" is the one that you and everyone else are spouting that denies this happened. The conspiracy theory is the one that you are making up, and it's not true.

No you do. In fact that ref and FIBA clarified that Team USA was reffed under NBA rules, as did the Chinese Basketball Federation. Those are the facts. I am telling you now, I'm done arguing with you about something that is true and you refuse to accept because it pisses you off.
    Where is the proof? You have nothing, dude give it up. Your hate for America is strong, almost every thread you make has an agenda against America.

Quote Originally Posted by niko

Exactly.

The amount of news coverage on this would be staggering.

I could see it now.

"NBA Commissioner bribes Team USA to the victory!!"

The Olympic ref that was in charge of the group stage games said it. The Chinese Basketball Federation said it. French media said it. Spanish media said it. Lithuanian media said it.FIBA itself in conjunction with the Chinese Basketball Federation announced it prior to the games. You demanding a link to Mandarin is about as childish and immature as it gets.

Bottom line is the ONLY "conspiracy theory" is the one that you and everyone else are spouting that denies this happened. The conspiracy theory is the one that you are making up, and it's not true.
    They did not say anything, they quoted one ref who was probably butt hurt to see America win. Btw was that ref your mom?

Banned

1. Nope. Manu was reffed to FIBA rules.

2. Manu averaged 17.7 points per game, not 27. Nice try though.

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe/08/..._playStat.html

Big difference from 18 a game to 27 a game. Nice attempt at a glaring exaggeration though.
    Wow, Manu is the GOAT SG judging by this, 60% FG and 39.5% from 3 lol ridiculous how much better an good NBA player like Manu is over the European trash teams like Team Lithuania that he went against.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    Exactly.

The amount of news coverage on this would be staggering.

I could see it now.

"NBA Commissioner bribes Team USA to the victory!!"
    The same US media that had billions at stake with the NBA collusion deal for the Olympics. Sure, that is exactly what they would have done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    They did not say anything, they quoted one ref who was probably butt hurt to see America win. Btw was that ref your mom?
    Like I said, you were given the proof. You refuse to acknowledge it. You're just a disgruntled fan boy that is pissed off that Team USA had an asterisk on their win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Zoolander
    Wow, Manu is the GOAT SG judging by this, 60% FG and 39.5% from 3 lol ridiculous how much better an good NBA player like Manu is over the European trash teams like Team Lithuania that he went against.
    You really have some issues. The stats CLEARLY showed he shot 49%, not 60%.

Like I said, you were given the proof. You refuse to acknowledge it. You're just a disgruntled fan boy that is pissed off that Team USA had an asterisk on their win.
    And you were given that countered your quotes. And I am not the one who is disgruntled, do you see me making garbage threads just so I can cry about how good America is.