Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Here's how Bran won his MVP awards...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Since he outplayed kobe in the finals

Kobe's never been the best player on a championship team and its hurting OP SO bad

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Recipe for MVP awards.

Banned

Since he outplayed kobe in the finals

well according to my calculations

29/8/4 with finals mvp/toughest defensive assignments ( guarding pierce/allen ) leading playmaker/leading ball handler who SETS UP GASOL

outperformed

18/11/3 sidekick/easiest defensive assignments ( guarding broken KG and glen baby? )

need i remind you that everything gasol got was off initial draws from kobe attracting a double

gasol basically had a wide open top of the key flat footed jumper or he draw the secondary defender after the switch for an easy assist down low

everything gasol did flowed from kobe

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

29/8/4 with finals mvp/toughest defensive assignments ( guarding pierce/allen ) leading playmaker/leading ball handler who SETS UP GASOL

outperformed

18/11/3 sidekick/easiest defensive assignments ( guarding broken KG and glen baby? )

need i remind you that everything gasol got was off initial draws from kobe attracting a double

gasol basically had a wide open top of the key flat footed jumper or he draw the secondary defender after the switch for an easy assist down low

Not everything, but most of it.
    Those bricks that he had to clean with his offensive rebounds flowed from Kobe.

Banned

outperformed

FG% + Blocks??

Banned

Not everything, but most of it.
    Those bricks that he had to clean with his offensive rebounds flowed from Kobe.

the funny thing is. even in an insult. you actually prove how correct i am

kobe has the entire defense of a team collapse on him at times. its actually kind of retarded.. if he misses the lakers have 2-3 guys to clean it up

i remember gasol and artest getting easy boards for clean up game winners one playoff run i think

thats the presence of kobe bryant... dude literally changes the entire game and it doesnt show up in the box score

the funny thing is. even in an insult. you actually prove how correct i am

kobe has the entire defense of a team collapse on him at times. its actually kind of retarded.. if he misses the lakers have 2-3 guys to clean it up

i remember gasol and artest getting easy boards for clean up game winners one playoff run i think

thats the presence of kobe bryant... dude literally changes the entire game and it doesnt show up in the box score
    The entire defense collapsed because as soon as kobe got the ball, everyone ran for the rebound.

Banned

The entire defense collapsed because as soon as kobe got the ball, everyone ran for the rebound.

everyone on LA ran for the rebound

everyone on the other team ran at kobe thinking they could all block him or some shit

the coach probly told their teams to run at kobe to get the ball out of his hands and force someone else to beat them...

kobe knows this so he just says "**** it i'l take the shot. if i miss it we got an easy rebound anyway"

its amazing how something as simple as that turns up in the box score as a negative. when kobe just being on the floor made it basically a 100% sure bucket for LA

everyone on LA ran for the rebound

everyone on the other team ran at kobe thinking they could all block him or some shit

the coach probly told their teams to run at kobe to get the ball out of his hands and force someone else to beat them...

kobe knows this so he just says "**** it i'l take the shot. if i miss it we got an easy rebound anyway"

its amazing how something as simple as that turns up in the box score as a negative. when kobe just being on the floor made it basically a 100% sure bucket for LA
    EVERYONE ran for the rebound.

Very good NBA starter

Not many players in the league you can tell be a certain player and they borderline dominate.

Lebron is what I would call the Eraser. He erases deficiencies any team has.

That to me, is why he's perennially an MVP along with Kevin Durant. These guys are just able to do whatever you ask of them.

Lebron James with that Phoenix suns team out west would be a 4th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I have him in the Barkley and Dominique tier.
    dominique would have won more titles and awards if he colluded and played in a weak era or conference.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Not many players in the league you can tell be a certain player and they borderline dominate.

Lebron is what I would call the Eraser. He erases deficiencies any team has.

That to me, is why he's perennially an MVP along with Kevin Durant. These guys are just able to do whatever you ask of them.

Lebron James with that Phoenix suns team out west would be a 4th seed.

i think lebron caused his teams deficiencies in 2011 and 2016

just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    dominique would have won more titles and awards if he colluded and played in a weak era or conference.
    The stupidity in this forum.
    Last edited by TripleA; 02-02-2016 at 02:09 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA
    The stupidty in this forum.

so youre saying 30/8/3/2 dominique wilkins with 2 other prime hall of famers wouldnt win any titles in lebrons era?