Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If Leonard is the BITW, he must be the worst in years

He's really underwhelming.

Default Re: If Leonard is the BITW, he must be the worst in years

27/9/6/2/1 in 32 mpg so far with him starting out cold from 3.

He's never been the best in the world.Winning a championship is a team accomplishment.If you compare his individual stats to several of his peers, they are better than him.

Lets use LeBron as an example.

Remove Bron from the cavs and heat you seen what happened. Remove Kawhi from the spurs (during the season) and the raptors you seen what happened.

"bu bu but lebron makes his team rely on him through years of grooming"....STFU you dont understand basketball...sit the fk down

I have Kawhi under John Wall.I could see a healthy John Wall running through a injuried Warriors just like Kawhi and Vanfleet
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 11-14-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    He's never been the best in the world.Winning a championship is a team accomplishment.If you compare his individual stats to several of his peers, they are better than him.

Remove Bron from the cavs and heat you seen what happened. Remove Kawhi from the spurs (during the season) and the raptors you seen what happened.

"bu bu but lebron makes his team rely on him through years of grooming"....STFU you dont understand basketball...sit the fk down
    Kawhi with the Spurs in 2017 - up 25 on the Warriors @GSW, he goes down they get swept , Spurs 1st round exit ever since.

Raptors had not made a single Finals before Kawhi, he comes there for 1 year and carries them to the Finals and they win their first title.

"individual stats"

Kawhi vs Sixers - 35/9/4, game-winning shot in Game 7
    Kawhi vs Bucks - 30/10/4/2, shut down Giannis in a backdoor sweep.
    Kawhi vs Warriors - 29/10/4/2, shut down Steph for most of the series

He averaged 30/9/4/2 on 62%TS for a title run... he's better than KD/Giannis/Bran defensively and can score just as well as them, now he's evolved his playmaking as well.

I have Kawhi under John Wall.I could see a healthy John Wall running through a injuried Warriors just like Kawhi and Vanfleet
    Wtf is this sh*t

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Kawhi with the Spurs in 2017 - up 25 on the Warriors @GSW, he goes down they get swept , Spurs 1st round exit ever since.

Raptors had not made a single Finals before Kawhi, he comes there for 1 year and carries them to the Finals and they win their first title.

"individual stats"

Kawhi vs Sixers - 35/9/4, game-winning shot in Game 7
    Kawhi vs Bucks - 30/10/4/2, shut down Giannis in a backdoor sweep.
    Kawhi vs Warriors - 29/10/4/2, shut down Steph for most of the series

He averaged 30/9/4/2 on 62%TS for a title run... he's better than KD/Giannis/Bran defensively and can score just as well as them, now he's evolved his playmaking as well.
    I highlighted every lie, i'm not going back and forth over this.

BTW i like how you just ignored how his teams stay playoff teams every year with or without him and how LeBron/Westbrook/Durant/Giannis/Wall/i could keep going. Immediately fall off when they go down with an injury or leave

keep ignoring that

He took a team who consistently made it to the conference finals only to lose to lebron every year to the finals without having to play lebron

He beat a GSW team that is dead last in the West(without Klay and KD) in the Finals

I highlighted every lie, i'm not going back and forth over this.

BTW i like how you just ignored how his teams stay playoff teams every year with or without him and how LeBron/Westbrook/Durant/Giannis/Wall/i could keep going. Immediately fall off when they go down with an injury or leave

keep ignoring that

He took a team who consistently made it to the conference finals only to lose to lebron every year to the finals without having to play lebron

He beat a GSW team that is dead last in the West(without Klay and KD) in the Finals
    Well the Heat had the misfortune with Bosh having career-ending bloot clots but still were a game away from the ECF in 2016 despite that and with Whiteside being injured. Love was injured last season but the Cavs look like they could be an 8th seed or better right now, Lebron joined a 35-win Lakers team and only got them to 37 wins and lost like every game down the stretch when "activating Playoff mode", KD left OKC and they only won 8 less games, Spurs won 67 and 61 games with Kawhi in 2016 & 2017 and were on their way to beating the Warriors before Kawhi's injury, they've won 47 and 49 games the last two seasons and lost in the first round both times.

And let's not act like the Spurs got nothing in return for Leonard, Derozan isn't exactly a scrub, he led the Raptors to multiple 50+ win seasons and ECF.

Raptors are impressive right now but they're in the EC, they look like a 2nd round exit at best, which is a big step down from a title team. They would be favorites in the East with Kawhi.

also, you don't think Kawhi shut down Giannis?

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Well the Heat had the misfortune with Bosh having career-ending bloot clots but still were a game away from the ECF in 2016 despite that and with Whiteside being injured. Love was injured last season but the Cavs look like they could be an 8th seed or better right now, Lebron joined a 35-win Lakers team and only got them to 37 wins and lost like every game down the stretch when "activating Playoff mode", KD left OKC and they only won 8 less games, Spurs won 67 and 61 games with Kawhi in 2016 & 2017 and were on their way to beating the Warriors before Kawhi's injury, they've won 47 and 49 games the last two seasons and lost in the first round both times.

And let's not act like the Spurs got nothing in return for Leonard, Derozan isn't exactly a scrub, he led the Raptors to multiple 50+ win seasons and ECF.

Raptors are impressive right now but they're in the EC, they look like a 2nd round exit at best, which is a big step down from a title team. They would be favorites in the East with Kawhi.

also, you don't think Kawhi shut down Giannis?

Do you not understand the concept of a team...Fk no he didnt stop Giannis....I seen Marc Gasol trapping him every single time he touched the ball in the half court.I seen 4 people digging at him every time he drove with a head of steam so he was always uncomfortable.

If kawhi tried to guard him one on one with no help he would be mauled to death...Nick Nurse is a great coach

Do you not understand the concept of a team...Fk no he didnt stop Giannis....I seen Marc Gasol trapping him every single time he touched the ball in the half court.I seen 4 people digging at him every time he drove with a head of steam so he was always uncomfortable.

If kawhi tried to guard him one on one with no help he would be mauled to death...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVHj5tnabBY

3-time NBA All-Star

Quality over quantity. Just like teams are willing to give up multiple role players for 1 superstar coz quality > quantity. Same is true for skills. Not every skill is as valuable as each other. Leonard just have the skill that matters the most. The skill that made kobe win 5 rings and jordan 6 rings. So lebron might have more skills but leonard has the most important skill thus making him the better player.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Quality over quantity. Just like teams are willing to give up multiple role players for 1 superstar coz quality > quantity. Same is true for skills. Not every skill is as valuable as each other. Leonard just have the skill that matters the most. The skill that made kobe win 5 rings and jordan 6 rings. So lebron might have more skills but leonard has the most important skill thus making him the better player.
    Kobe had the skill of playing with shaq for 3 rings and Jordan had the skill of playing with a top 50 player ever for every single one of his rings....Kawhi got to play with a big 3 spurs and who knows what pascal will end up being when its all said and done.....sit down

its a team game....no matter how much you try to spin it

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    He's really underwhelming.
    Defence?

And although clippers play him on ball a little to much his ability to be effective off ball makes him more like mj than anyone right now. All of the other stats other than Steph are only effective if they have the ball in there hands alot

3-time NBA All-Star

Kobe had the skill of playing with shaq for 3 rings and Jordan had the skill of playing with a top 50 player ever for every single one of his rings....sit down
    I know brah. It takes higher IQ to analyze skills and know which skills are important and not. Thats why youd rather read stats.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    I know brah. It takes higher IQ to analyze skills and know which skills are important and not. Thats why youd rather read stats.
    I'm not reading any stats....i've watched both players play for years...I can clearly see who's better

3-time NBA All-Star

Kobe had the skill of playing with shaq for 3 rings and Jordan had the skill of playing with a top 50 player ever for every single one of his rings....Kawhi got to play with a big 3 spurs and who knows what pascal will end up being when its all said and done.....sit down

its a team game....no matter how much you try to spin it
    Its a team game is just forlosers. You really think its just a coincidence that kobe who copied jordans moves won 5 rings and leonard who is regarded as the closest to jordan won right away in his first try? LOL