Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Would Bulls fans trade Derrick Rose for LeBron James if they had the chance?

Props, Bulls fans. You all have a true superstar leader, who only wants to win and not chase fame.

Do you all realize what you have or would you be enticed to have the Queen on your tram in place of Rose?

Default Re: Would Bulls fans trade Derrick Rose for LeBron James if they had the chance?

Fans might not. Team would in a second.

Default Re: Would Bulls fans trade Derrick Rose for LeBron James if they had the chance?

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Props, Bulls fans. You all have a true superstar leader, who only wants to win and not chase fame.

Do you all realize what you have or would you be enticed to have the Queen on your tram in place of Rose?
    NO... just no... all-star yes... superstar no....

as far as this question goes..... ARE YOU STUPID? ofcourse they wouldnt trade away derrick rose???? they are well to over his nuts right now..... but a GM would trade away that whole ****ing team for Lebron..........

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Fans might not. Team would in a second.
    When you all learn James is not a leader and puts up empty stats? I learned he hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    NO... just no... all-star yes... superstar no....

as far as this question goes..... ARE YOU STUPID? ofcourse they wouldnt trade away derrick rose???? they are well to over his nuts right now..... but a GM would trade away that whole ****ing team for Lebron..........
    Bulls > Heat

So why would they trade Rose for James again?

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

First of all, fans don't trade players.. GMs/executives do..

anyway.. to answer it..

For pride, I think they wouldn't.. but they'd might eventually give in.. I think Rose is a great player.. and he's the MVP this season.. but we all know LeBron (though he underachieved this year in terms of being the leader) is the better player..

you might think otherwise because of your dislike to LeBron.. but you know in the back of your mind that he is...

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Yeah, because lebron = championships.

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    First of all, fans don't trade players.. GMs/executives do..

anyway.. to answer it..

For pride, I think they wouldn't.. but they'd might eventually give in.. I think Rose is a great player.. and he's the MVP this season.. but we all know LeBron (though he underachieved this year in terms of being the leader) is the better player..

you might think otherwise because of your dislike to LeBron.. but you know in the back of your mind that he is...
    Unless you care about PER or having as many players as possible who speak in third-person, I'm not understanding why you would trade Rose for James.

James has been exposed this year, homie.

Fact.

Now its to the point you have to factor age + potential, and that's if you need to go that far to validate not making a deal that shouldn't be done from the get go.

The Bulls are better than the Heat so that only justifies not making an idiotic trade like Rose for James.

Stop focusing on fantasy basketball stats and watch the games. Rose has turned it up this year. His competitive drive is already more evident than at any point of James career.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

It wouldn't make sense to trade Lebron for Rose straight up. Rose fits much better on the bulls team and he's 4 years younger.

Any trade would have to be Deng and Rose for Lebron and a guard. I don't think the Bulls would ever consider that.

What good is Deng and Lebron on the same team?

Local High School Star

Why would we? Bulls > Heat. Rose is our superstar. Home town hero. Rookie of the Year, 2x All Star, and about to be the league MVP in his 3rd season.

Nope. Management wouldn't either.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Unless you care about PER or having as many players as possible who speak in third-person, I'm not understanding why you would trade Rose for James.

James has been exposed this year, homie.

Fact.

Now its to the point you have to factor age + potential, and that's if you need to go that far to validate not making a deal that shouldn't be done from the get go.

to me that PER is bullshit.

if they're both unknowns and we all know don't know their personality whatsoever except how they play... it's a general consensus.. LeBron will be picked first..

Slashing, athleticism, scoring ability, passing, defense, aggressiveness.. all that.. they have that..

BUT..

Bron is bigger.. thus making you create more mismatches.. He's bigger and stronger than SFs and he's faster than PFs..

We dislike LeBron (yes, it includes me, a heat fan) because of the personality.. the conceitedness, cockiness, the stereotype a-hole..
    But it's outside of basketball..

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    to me that PER is bullshit.

if they're both unknowns and we all know don't know their personality whatsoever except how they play... it's a general consensus.. LeBron will be picked first..

Slashing, athleticism, scoring ability, passing, defense, aggressiveness.. all that.. they have that..

BUT..

Bron is bigger.. thus making you create more mismatches.. He's bigger and stronger than SFs and he's faster than PFs..

We dislike LeBron (yes, it includes me, a heat fan) because of the personality.. the conceitedness, cockiness, the stereotype a-hole..
    But it's outside of basketball..
    All that super talent, great PER rating has gotten LBJ quite a few rings eh?

The fans want winners. Rose might have inferior stats, but he's a winner. And you'll see this postseason.

Banned

just last summer, Bulls were courting Lebron, so

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    just last summer, Bulls were courting Lebron, so :confusedshrug
    but not with the intent to deal rose.