Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Rookie vs. Sophomore rosters finalized for 2009 Rookie Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu
    rose, rudy fernandez, and marc gasol are gonna tear **** up. I'm liking the rookies chances this year. Will actually watch the game. Durant though is gonna beast on them freshmens.
    Not going to lie this is the first Rookie Challenge i will watch. Usually the Celebrity Game is my favorite game out of the Big 3 Games

Rookie Challenge
    Celebrity Game
    All Star Game

but this year it looks like the Rookie Game will be my most eager to watch. The All Star game itself just sucks, but I still watch it though.

I think the Rookies take this one for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I think the Rookies take this one for the first time.
    No The Rookies have once it before just once though. It was the first year they started this game in 2002 the Rookies won. It wasnt the great class of 2003 they lost.

Lets see if OJ Mayo can lead us to a Rookie Win and win the MVP . It will Look good on his Resume, when his career ends.

This is the best chance the rookies have had in a long time. I still think the sophs are gonna win it though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    No The Rookies have once it before just once though. It was the first year they started this game in 2002 the Rookies won. It wasnt the great class of 2003 they lost.

Lets see if OJ Mayo can lead us to a Rookie Win and win the MVP . It will Look good on his Resume, when his career ends.
    I thought they've won it twice before.

118 - 105

Rookies win.

Not going to lie this is the first Rookie Challenge i will watch. Usually the Celebrity Game is my favorite game out of the Big 3 Games

Rookie Challenge
    Celebrity Game
    All Star Game

but this year it looks like the Rookie Game will be my most eager to watch. The All Star game itself just sucks, but I still watch it though.
    Celebrity game is ALWAYS god awful....

I didn't think ANYBODY watched that ****.

And maybe you should look up your facts next time you talk out of your assssssss.

Rookie/Soph game started in 2000, I remember watching it. The rookies won, and Brand was the MVP.

The rookies have won this thing twice. In 2000 and 2002.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    Celebrity game is ALWAYS god awful....

I didn't think ANYBODY watched that ****.
    Ditto. I tried once.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Ditto. I tried once.
    Does Frankie Muniz's fruitcup loving ass still participate? Or has it been that long since I've watched it?

Decent college freshman

How is Aaron Brooks on the sophmore team over Ramon Sessions?