Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: JR narrows choice to Knicks and Clippers!!

heneeds minimum 15 shots a game, and will find a way to get it

ESPN just said Denver GM said he's going to talk to JR about a contract. Haha...go to Denver JR.

I don't hate JR but i don't think he really fits.

as a knicks fan, i dont want him anywhere near them. the only reason this headcase piece of shit is even considering the knicks is because he wants some media attention and he knows he would get it in NY especially with lin here. gtfo, go to the clippers. fcuk off

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    as a knicks fan, i dont want him anywhere near them. the only reason this headcase piece of shit is even considering the knicks is because he wants some media attention and he knows he would get it in NY especially with lin here. gtfo, go to the clippers. fcuk off
    Lincredible post. 5 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    Smith could really screw up the chemistry in New York. And why would the Knicks play him over Shumpert? His minutes will be limited.

He'd really be better off with the Lakers. Kobe can handle him mentally, and he will get a lot of minutes at the 3.

NBA lottery pick

I have no doubt he is going to NY. He wants to be along for the Lin Express. Feed the dragon.

Banned

He's better off with the Lakers where they are in desperate need of bench and perimeter scoring.

Knicks already have shooters in Novak and Walker(not a good shooter but can be streaky). He's not starting over Fields in New York because Fields glue guy role is perfect for the Knicks- a guy who gets loose rebounds, takes good selection of shots. And he's not taking Shum's minutes away either.

C'mon JR! Your buddy Melo will pick you up at the airport. Also if you play with Lin the Asian fans might forgive you for your antics in China lol

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Cheap shot, but well played

I think Arenas has a lot to prove to be liked on ISH again..I truly believe he has got alot of his game back, hopefully he gets a chance to show if he has anything left.
    It's funny watching these cheap shots...coming from fans of one team that has never won a championship and the other team hasnt won a championship since 1973.

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN
    Knicks closing in on a deal for JR Smith, Daily News has learned. Need to cut a player. Two weeks earlier and it could have been Jeremy Lin
    Just now. Although, I personally won't believe it til someone else reports it or JR says something himself (which is likely with wherever he signs)

He's going to be a clipper. Isola knows nothing, the garden hate him, the knick players hate him, the other media hates him. If Dolan had a shoot hot fire up Frank Isola's ass button he'd be frying right now (and vice versa).

Isola swore up and down Isiah is still running things as early as a month ago. He's uber douche.

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN
    Knicks closing in on a deal for JR Smith, Daily News has learned. Need to cut a player. Two weeks earlier and it could have been Jeremy Lin

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He's going to be a clipper. Isola knows nothing, the garden hate him, the knick players hate him, the other media hates him. If Dolan had a shoot hot fire up Frank Isola's ass button he'd be frying right now (and vice versa).

Isola swore up and down Isiah is still running things as early as a month ago. He's uber douche.
    Has he ever said something like this though? Even if he's hated... it seems random that he would make up the team being close to a deal. I always thought he was going to be a Knick and that the Clippers are his second choice. We'll see what happens though.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Has he ever said something like this though? Even if he's hated... it seems random that he would make up the team being close to a deal. I always thought he was going to be a Knick and that the Clippers are his second choice. We'll see what happens though.
    He's as wrong as much as he is right. He said definitely that Gallo would need to be in the Jared Jefferies deal or else the Knicks couldn't do it. He said definitely several times the Knicks would not get Melo. Over and over.

He might be right but i wouldn't believe till a better source comes up. Isola is a better after the fact scoure, like JR signs and then Isola gets a bunch of interesting follow up, who the knicks are cutting, etc. Breaking stories? I doubt.

With the Clippers he's got a guaranteed starting role. The knicks are ok at the SG position and he would have to compete against the other two. LA is the place to be for JR.