Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: The struggles of being a LeBron fan

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Im sorry for you strusggles bro here i thought having the biggest losing streak in nba history was bad.Than i hear this tragic tale....really puts things in perspective
    Thanks bro Glad we could come together and see eye to chest ( i know you're short as ****)

Amusing.

I think every LeBron will be fine knowing he'll be in the Hall of fame gone down as one of the greats. And that, will be something nobody can every try to change or spin.

By the way, on being a Raptor fan... I can say with experience that we might have the most unique fanbase, in both being both irrationally bizarre or rationally objective. It's too bad were pretty much stuck in dirt (with insults being hurled our way) until the team can change it's course.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Amusing.

I think every LeBron will be fine knowing he'll be in the Hall of fame gone down as one of the greats. And that, will be something nobody can every try to change or spin.

By the way, on being a Raptor fan... I can say with experience that we might have the most unique fanbase, in both being both irrationally bizarre or rationally objective. It's too bad were pretty much stuck in dirt (with insults being hurled our way) until the team can change it's course.
    Maybe I shouldn't have lumped you guys in with the scum that are Knick fans... Raptor fans on here are all pretty cool IMHO

You ain't ever gonna be on Real14's side bro, heard bran never considered the Knicks. I'm fine with it since he would have never won here unless he convinced Bosh and Wade to come too. He ain't winning shit with JR as his #2 CavsFTW is cool too, so I'm sure you would be fine since he is a funny guy too. MrExlax is already a branstan. I've come to realize a lot of the Rockets fans are branstans already... I think half of them are likely RG alts. Good luck with whoever bran dictates who you rub elbows with branstan

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    having to share joy with CavaliersFTW.
    Wilt's coming back from the dead? I realize you have to stan the best player alive.

That alone almost makes me want to jump to the Durant bandwagon.
    He's almost there. MVP, soon to be chased by FMVP.

Maybe I shouldn't have lumped you guys in with the scum that are Knick fans... Raptor fans on here are all pretty cool IMHO
    Funny enough from what I've read on Real GM, were the opposite. Were supposedly "as bad" as Knicks fans, probably because were the most populated fan base there. Knicks fans don't change apparently on any forum.

The one thing I can say is that were often too hard on the current players on the team and we are also guilty for complaining too much about the refs in the game threads (but I guess any fan base can fall into that categoty).

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    More like:

Struggles of a Stan.

Kobe stans were/are just as bad.
    u're a loser

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    You ain't ever gonna be on Real14's side bro, heard bran never considered the Knicks. I'm fine with it since he would have never won here unless he convinced Bosh and Wade to come too. He ain't winning shit with JR as his #2 CavsFTW is cool too, so I'm sure you would be fine since he is a funny guy too. MrExlax is already a branstan. I've come to realize a lot of the Rockets fans are branstans already... I think half of them are likely RG alts. Good luck with whoever bran dictates who you rub elbows with branstan
    Rockets fans are 'stans' because they don't blindly hate LeBron?

Seeing Bran leave Miami would be hilarious. Heat game threads would be ghost towns all of the sudden

Did this guy just say Lebron fans have it worse than Bucks fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Did this guy just say Lebron fans have it worse than Bucks fans?
    Man I can't tell if you guys are really bad at sensing sarcasm, or trying to do some kind of weird counter troll

Man I can't tell if you guys are really bad at sensing sarcasm, or trying to do some kind of weird counter troll
    I just really wanted a reason to be outraged. People usually don't even care enough about the Bucks to talk shit about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I just really wanted a reason to be outraged. People usually don't even care enough about the Bucks to talk shit about them.
    It must suck that the best player in your Franchise history went to the Lakers in his prime and won 5 more titles. But you did have a legitimate contender in the early 80s. I would have rooted for that team.

Anyway, at least you're not an Orlando fan. That would be worse.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I hate LeBron.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Rockets fans are 'stans' because they don't blindly hate LeBron?
    Welcome to ISH.