Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Default Re: Dino Radja (ex Boston) is gay???

i think that gay players should have asterisks next to their names like barry bonds

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    He hides it so well with that shirt and hair. How could anyone have known?
    true.

i remember him a little. maybe he's gonna cash in on his gayness and write a book too. retards.

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by dynamyta1
    According to Croatian press it is out that he is gay and played in the NBA like John Amaechi afraid to announce it. Also supposedly like Amaechi it is rumored he claims there were "many gay NBA players" also afraid to come out of the closet................

Good college starter Valliant13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worldbefree
    I don't want to know if any NBA player is gay.
    It would ruin everything. AND YES, I am biased.
    What do you care who someone has sex with? How does it affect anyone else in any way? It's like if the franchise player on the Raps wore wooden shoes...it's not my style, but they're his ****ing feet so why would I object?

Do think cheering for a gay player would turn you gay?

Cottino Mobley, Rschard jefferson?
    I've heard about Jefferson, but whoever said Mobley's gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    I've heard about Jefferson, but whoever said Mobley's gay?

I thought it was funny that Tommy H. metioned that Dino's "ex-wife" was in the crowd last night at the Pheonix game to see Giricek play. Is Gordan G. g@y too?

Dylan spits hot fire!

The press in Croatia reported that Dino Rađa, known in English as Dino Radja is gay. For those that do not know or remember Dino Radja was a superstar in Europe.

He joined the NBA where he played for the Boston Celtics in the 1990s era. He was a 6-11 big man and was quite a good player. He was a very good NBA player but he started to get some health problems. He was traded to the Philadelphia 76ers and he failed his physical.

I don't remember what was wrong with him but it was something that meant he couldn't get a contract or play with an NBA team because he could not pass a physical. So he left the NBA after the trade fell apart and went back to Europe and continued to have a great career there before retiring.

According to Croatian press it is out that he is gay and played in the NBA like John Amaechi afraid to announce it. Also supposedly like Amaechi it is rumored he claims there were "many gay NBA players" also afraid to come out of the closet................

Hmm.......now we have two ex players making this claim.

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/dino...ac/378506.aspx

Amechi, RAdja, next: ?

Cottino Mobley, Rschard jefferson?

WHO CARES

This coming out party sht is annoying
    Yeah Homosexuality is a hot topic
    but someone's sexual preference is no ones business.

I don't need a got damn! bulletin telling the world which sex you prefer.

Its only a hot topic because Sports reporters need something else to write about.

So Fine DINO you like men, big deal!

Unless your teammates were Gay bashing its not a story go back to living your life after basketball.

God bless and peace to you

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    I dont really understand what being on the down-low means.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle not an act of having sex with another man,and throughout history multiple warriors and emperors had sex with guys although they had sex with women and had children.

Seriously,it is not uncommon for a normally strait person to think about having sex with a man but they think something is wrong with them because they're taught throughout childhood not to be gay and that gay is wrong.Thats why there are so many confused individuals out there unsure about their sexuality,like GOBB.
    Somebody is a homosexual. I've never thought about having sex with a man.. You're sick. Homosexuality is a psychological disorder and was labeled as one until what 1994 when they changed it after intense lobbying and smear campaigns by homos. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    i think that gay players should have asterisks next to their names like barry bonds
    Is that so you have a better idea of which NBA players you can date?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fos
    Somebody is a homosexual. I've never thought about having sex with a man.. You're sick. Homosexuality is a psychological disorder and was labeled as one until what 1994 when they changed it after intense lobbying and smear campaigns by homos. Sorry.

Continue to live in fear of the scary gays. Your knowledge on the subject is rather sparse it seems, keep educating yourself on it, maybe you'll understand them a little better and won't live in such terror.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Is that so you have a better idea of which NBA players you can date?

It's just going to take one star being outed, then a whole stack of dudes will start "asterixing" themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkmaze

Continue to live in fear of the scary gays. Your knowledge on the subject is rather sparse it seems, keep educating yourself on it, maybe you'll understand them a little better and won't live in such terror.
    LMAO afraid of gays? No I just find them disgusting and mentally ill it's nothing personal. Why would I be afraid of gays? What would they do say "You're soooooooo last year" and snap their fingers at me? Or would they try to slap me? Political correctness is hillarious. I don't fear homosexuals but I don't have to like them or approve of what they do. I think they're disgusting and I think they're mentally ill. As I said the American Psychological Association or whatever it is correctly had homosexually labeled a mental illness in the early to mid 90's before they harrassed them into changing their stance on the issue. Homosexuality amongst men is usually from over dependence on the mother or sometimes sexual molestation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fos
    LMAO afraid of gays? No I just find them disgusting and mentally ill it's nothing personal. Why would I be afraid of gays? What would they do say "You're soooooooo last year" and snap their fingers at me? Or would they try to slap me? Political correctness is hillarious. I don't fear homosexuals but I don't have to like them or approve of what they do. I think they're disgusting and I think they're mentally ill. As I said the American Psychological Association or whatever it is correctly had homosexually labeled a mental illness in the early to mid 90's before they harrassed them into changing their stance on the issue. Homosexuality amongst men is usually from over dependence on the mother or sometimes sexual molestation.
    There are any number of reasons you might be afraid of gays. Afraid your friend might secretly be gay and try to get with you, afraid that when you express any emotion like a hug with another guy that it could be taken as being gay (so you need to make sure ahead of time you insult gays as much as possible so that no one suspects anything). (shrug) there's a long list and commentary that can be written about where the fear comes from, you'll figure it out.

It's not a mental illness... and was declassified as such by the APA majority in the 1970's not mid 90's. (source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...and_psychology), what happened in the mid 90's is the WHO also finally changed their definition as well. Things change, we improve upon old models, racism was once considered positive too, but we figured out that was dumb.

Not all gays snap their fingers and act feminine, many are regular macho guys, soldiers, doctors, athletes, musicians etc. so I'd imagine many of them would just say not to worry about them let them be who they are, and they'll leave you alone.

Why do you have to disapprove or approve of what they do? 13 years ago I watched a group of kids for summer camp, there was one kid about 7 years old who was quite bright, articulate, and talented for someone his age, he used to chase the boys and kiss them along with the girls... Used to make me laugh and I found it rather odd, but I'd imagine that kid probably continued to like boys when he got older. So what? If that's what someone likes, that's what they like, nothing they can do about that. As far as it being disgusting... well... can't say I find anything entertaining about the thought of going down on a man myself, but what makes it disgusting for a man to go down on a man, and not a woman going down on a man? Is a woman that's doing the same thing also disgusting?

Why not just let them match up with other gay men, and let them do their thing without giving them a hard time about it?
    Last edited by Chalkmaze; 03-27-2008 at 05:41 PM.

I pooped a hammer.

I can't tell if this thread is absolutely hilarious due to the obvious sexual insecurities of some posters (fos) or absolutely depressing depiction of intolerance of the human race.

And no, I am not gay.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    , why? Does a preference or something someone is born with take away the accomplishments, or lack there of, of a player? What you're saying is something that can be easily compared to taking all black people out of record book, or placing an asterisks next to their name.

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    He hides it so well with that shirt and hair. How could anyone have known?