Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Dino Radja (ex Boston) is gay???

The press in Croatia reported that Dino Rađa, known in English as Dino Radja is gay. For those that do not know or remember Dino Radja was a superstar in Europe.

He joined the NBA where he played for the Boston Celtics in the 1990s era. He was a 6-11 big man and was quite a good player. He was a very good NBA player but he started to get some health problems. He was traded to the Philadelphia 76ers and he failed his physical.

I don't remember what was wrong with him but it was something that meant he couldn't get a contract or play with an NBA team because he could not pass a physical. So he left the NBA after the trade fell apart and went back to Europe and continued to have a great career there before retiring.

According to Croatian press it is out that he is gay and played in the NBA like John Amaechi afraid to announce it. Also supposedly like Amaechi it is rumored he claims there were "many gay NBA players" also afraid to come out of the closet................

Hmm.......now we have two ex players making this claim.

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/dino...ac/378506.aspx

Amechi, RAdja, next: ?

Cottino Mobley, Rschard jefferson?

Default Re: Dino Radja (ex Boston) is gay???

I vividly remember Dino.....His name actually comes up from time to time when me and my friends talk about 90s basketball....He was an ok player, but was so goofy and his name is Dino, so he was easy to make fun of.

Local High School Star

Dino was alright. He was a 16-8 player...nothing great but a decent enuogh SAR, D.Gooden, LeMarcus Aldridge (sorry) type.

He had bad injuries, playing a total of 75 games in his last 2 seasons forcing retirement.

I think he is John Amaechi's favorite player in the NBA.

NBA rookie of the year

Mobley and Jefferson seem gay but I doubt they'll come out until they are retired if they really are gay.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamyta1

He hides it so well with that shirt and hair. How could anyone have known?

Local High School Star MrEncinas's Avatar

and this is worthy of its own thread? So he likes dick, do we really give a ****?

NYK's comeback 08-09 worldbefree's Avatar

I don't want to know if any NBA player is gay.
    It would ruin everything. AND YES, I am biased.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by worldbefree
    I don't want to know if any NBA player is gay.
    It would ruin everything. AND YES, I am biased.
    Very homophobic is what you meant to say... You're also probably a suppressed homosexual.

Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    Mobley and Jefferson seem gay but I doubt they'll come out until they are retired if they really are gay.

lmao....

Mobley has a kid...I doubt if hes gay..but who knows he might be on the down-low like Eddie Murphy....and I heard a few people talk about the Jefferson rumor ....

Quote Originally Posted by MrEncinas
    and this is worthy of its own thread? So he likes dick, do we really give a ****?
    u clicked on it and posted in it hahahahahah own3d!

Banned

I mean really what makes a former NBA player being gay news.

Am I supposed to believe there should be an asterisk next to his stats because he was taking daily injections of jizz in his ass during his few seasons in the NBA.

Unless the jizz was giving him a competitive advantage over other NBA players

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
    lmao....

Mobley has a kid...I doubt if hes gay..but who knows he might be on the down-low like Eddie Murphy....and I heard a few people talk about the Jefferson rumor ....

Cuttino Mobley exposed

http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusiv...o_Scandal.html

As far as Jefferson well there have been various rumors about him and his voice doesn't help at all and neither did the advice he gave to any gay athlete which seemed very well thought out. RJ may be straight and I'd say 50/50. I havent' heard him admit it or deny it and as long as he helps the Nets I don't care honestly.

Wait, is this a fact or just a rumor (like the old ones about Isiah, Magic or Pippen being bi's)? A few hours ago, I read this as a rumor and that Rađa didn't admit anything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
    lmao....

I dont really understand what being on the down-low means.

Homosexuality is a lifestyle not an act of having sex with another man,and throughout history multiple warriors and emperors had sex with guys although they had sex with women and had children.

Seriously,it is not uncommon for a normally strait person to think about having sex with a man but they think something is wrong with them because they're taught throughout childhood not to be gay and that gay is wrong.Thats why there are so many confused individuals out there unsure about their sexuality,like GOBB.