Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fu*k the Lakers

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Fu*k the Lakers

The lakers curse is strong.

Join the D-fender's (d-leauge) or Sparks fanbase. Even they are better than the lakers.

Hopefully they continue to suck for the rest of the year and get a top 3 pick in the draft ( hopefully #1 for simmons). Hate to root for my team to lose but probably the only way to get Buss and Scott.

And I wouldn't rule picking Russell over Okafor a full on mistake until the season is over.

We're entering our 3rd season since LA had Nash, Howard, Kobe & Pau on the same team.

Wow, some of you are rediculous.
    Look at Boston, how long have they struggled before winning a ring?

Give our management some time to pull the strings together, damn.
    Patience is a virtue guys.

We have a spot on the Thunder fam, now that russwest0 is retired.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Until Jim Buss and Byron are gone..

I can't watch this shit show any longer. At least other bottom feeders have picks and some sort of plan. These idiots have run the team into the ground with only a turd at the end of the tunnel..

I couldn't believe on draft day when they selected cement feet over Okafor I don't watch much college ball so I checked out every highlight I could find on Dangeslow, and I couldn't find one thing impressive or anything to suggest he should go top 10 let alone 2nd

I don't mind randle and Clarkson but theyre just role players..
    Where is Jim Buss going? He ain't going nowhere.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    Jim Buss is only 56. He's got more than 20 years to go. His pops died at 80 I think.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    he pointlessly gave himself a deadline to get the lakers back into contention by this year or next, if i remember correctly. said if that wasnt the case, he'd step down

obviously, the lakers are years away from the playoffs, let alone, contention. do i think he steps down?? hell no. but that quote will become the medias playground by the end of the year, as it should, considering how asinine it was

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    he pointlessly gave himself a deadline to get the lakers back into contention by this year or next, if i remember correctly. said if that wasnt the case, he'd step down

obviously, the lakers are years away from the playoffs, let alone, contention. do i think he steps down?? hell no. but that quote will become the medias playground by the end of the year, as it should, considering how asinine it was
    that's what I meant by when they go. Did he say jeanie would take over?
    Ever since jimmy has been in charge it's just one bad decision after another.

As for the earlier post about Bostons rebuild, they were in contention till what, 2011? Now they have a decent team and the future looks great for them. They draft well and make smart trades with plenty of picks in the future.

The lakers have no picks realistically, yeah they have a bit of cap space after this year but when was last time a decent FA signed in LA? We've heard the same bullshit the last 3 off seasons and we get Lin, Boozer, and this years crop of shit..
    I think randle and Clarkson will develop with a proper coach, the rest of the team is shit.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Levity

LOL he said what? He's a bigger idiot than I ever imagined. Lakers are a long way front contention unless they can somehow sign Durant in free agency.

This roster is not built to win games right now.

Kobe sticks on to anchor down the team from wins and chuck them out of games. Scott remains the coach for the same reasons.

Lakers management trying to lose and build through the draft. Problem is they picked the wrong guy in the last one.

Next season they will have more flexibility. Pretty sure Kobe comes off the books too so if I were a Lakers fan, I'd like to see how next season shakes out before calling armegeddon.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

I agree, f*ck the Lakers and all of their fans

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    No we're not.
    We are definitely not accepting these Kobe stan losers, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    We're entering our 3rd season since LA had Nash, Howard, Kobe & Pau on the same team.

Wow, some of you are rediculous.
    Look at Boston, how long have they struggled before winning a ring?

Give our management some time to pull the strings together, damn.
    Patience is a virtue guys.

Cavs went to the finals after their 4 year

drafting D'angelo as our PG of the future when we have Clarkson (our best player) with Okafor on the board was just dumb..... ppl normally lose their jobs over that sort of thing...

If only we could have got Cousins.... **** the Kings

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    I thought the day that the Lakers sucked would never come. Now I'm kind of relieved/sad to see it actually happen
    They've been terrible. After that San Antonio sweep in 2013, it was all downhill there.