Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

You guys see this fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcbGXFSv2eY

They are probably older than 12 or about 12 and they could barely even mess that little kid up. He got away. If i was in there I would be able to beat every one of them to death pretty quickly. So give me a break. An MMA fighter would kill 20 kids. Are u drunk? And no 5 nba players can't beat a gorilla. Put your egos aside. Get real. And btw me nor NONE of you on here could fight in the UFC or MMA. Lets get real. Put your egos aside. None of you could beat a gorilla with your hands. Don't be clueless. They will rip your heart out.
    Last edited by SacJB Shady; 02-25-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwooshReturns
    Jesus ... another retard enters the fray.

You guys realize the ape has no thought filter, no emotions, just acts on pure instinct and savagery, right?

Throw a whole team in a cage with a Gorilla in hand to hand combat and they all are getting torn limb from limb.

You act like the gorilla is invincible. It's not like the 10 NBA players were taking a stroll in the jungle, only to randomly encounter the gorilla. I'm saying if they had time to do their research and come up with a plan to take the ape down.

Every animal has it's weaknesses, and as humans with superior intellect we would surely find a way to break down a silverback gorilla with 10 very strong men.

I'm not saying the humans would defeat the gorilla 10 out of 10 times either. I would say that with proper execution of strategy, the 10 NBA players have a 40% chance to kill the gorilla.

No need to resort to calling people retards. The saying is "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them," not "Act like an asshole any time someone disagrees with your opinion."

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Are you a 12 year old kid. 20 average 12 year old kids is not gonna take me down. One punch to their heads and they are as good as brain damaged. So an MMA fighter like Lidell will absolutely literally murder 20 to 30 12 year olds. Maybe you are 12 years old and can't take that fact.

No. No you wouldn't. You really think you can instant KO 20 12 year olds? They will overwhelm you.

Also ppl here are kinda of overrating Gorillas. Gorillas are strong but lets not act like they can kill 300 humans. I'd say the chances of humans winning is 65% lose to 35& win.

I doubt 20 average 12 year old kids can bring down grown man. Muscles & bone structure is much weaker at that age.

But man must know how to fight little bit, not MMA level but he should know where to hit and take punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    No. No you wouldn't. You really think you can instant KO 20 12 year olds? They will overwhelm you.

Also ppl here are kinda of overrating Gorillas. Gorillas are strong but lets not act like they can kill 300 humans. I'd say the chances of humans winning is 65% lose to 35& win.

Yes i would. I would KILL them literally. Are you nuts?

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    I doubt 20 average 12 year old kids can bring down grown man. Muscles & bone structure is much weaker at that age.

But man must know how to fight little bit, not MMA level but he should know where to hit and take punch.

EXACTLY..... I would only lose to 12 year olds from getting exhausted. No 12 year old is going to overpower me.

Yes i would. I would KILL them literally. Are you nuts?

you kinda remind me of that guy that said he could beat up a gorilla 1 on 1. ironic isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator

No the chances of a human beating a gorilla is 0 percent. They just can't do it. Not strong enough. They won't be able to create an impact in order to overpower the gorilla. But the gorilla will knock your skull off. Were not overrating them. You are underestimating them. You would have to lose a family member in order to understand this. Don't be stupid. Come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    but lebron is a cyborg... ridicilius strength and speed.. most talented/skills/productions human being.. his versitility will be too much for the slow gorilla...
    This! Lebron wins easily

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller

you kinda remind me of that guy that said he could beat up a gorilla 1 on 1. ironic isn't it?

NO were talking 12 year olds. No comparison.

EXACTLY..... I would only lose to 12 year olds from getting exhausted. No 12 year old is going to overpower me.
    put 100 pounds on each arm and leg and see if you can still move.

This thread is better than the dunk contest

No the chances of a human beating a gorilla is 0 percent. They just can't do it. Not strong enough. They won't be able to create an impact in order to overpower the gorilla. But the gorilla will knock your skull off. Were not overrating them. You are underestimating them. You would have to lose a family member in order to understand this. Don't be stupid. Come on now.
    one gorilla killing 300 humans Only something ISH would say. Hell, one person could survive a gorilla attack by luck. Overrated. Yes a Gorilla could take down a bunch, but 300? Think about 300 hundred 6'+ 200+ athletic players surrounding "one" gorilla.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    They could:

- gouge his eyes
    - kick his nuts
    - bite his neck/vital area
    - tire him out
    - just overwhelm him with weight.

Any of these moves would be enough to ensure victory. It's really hard to break a neck with people pounding on your nuts. How about four 120 pounds kids attached to his legs and arms? What can he do then?

Now 5 years old is too young I think. Although if one hundred of them are in bloodlusted mode they'd kill an adult just as easily. You'd get overwhelmed. They don't even have to punch or anything, just swarm you from all over and try to sit on you. You'll suffocate soon enough.
    Dude I am not talking about 100 freaking shaq's at 12 year old...just normal kids at that age before they hit puberty. To your points how they would overwhelm a fighter: All those assume the fighter will just stand there and let it happen. He can just as easily with one hand rib their balls of, break their neck, etc.etc with one single snap. Say 10 of those kids jump on him and lay on him...you thnk he could not just twist and turn like a maniac on the floor and get them off of him again? Of course he could.

Say 20 kids lay on him...you think their weight would suffocate him? No way...he could stand their weight (which is ditributed all over his body anyway)...but the "1st layer of kids" right between him and the other kids n top of them would suffocate instead.

Taking the analogy to the xtrem and asking if 3000 bunnies could kill a grizzly is actually not a bad one. Do you thin they could? They could all bite him, jump on him, etc.

Lebron could chasedown block the gorilla to the head and KO him