Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Learning to shoot layups fadeaway3's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Disrespects Pacer Rookies

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Allnet...

Why do I feel like you used to be a Pistons fan?

Am I thinking of someone else? and I mean like...03-05.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89795

Kblaze just owned you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fadeaway3
    You sad stupid moron

I have already stated I'm still a big fan of the Pistons but I have since moved to L.A where I am part of a company that gets deals with the Lakers and am now a season ticket holder. It was the same in Detroit, I become a season ticket holder when my job was there....and it has happened in L.A. I have moved and don't plan on moving ever again.

I didn't get owned at all, there is nothing to get owned about

You are one sad person who would search for past topics about me....I lived in Detroit then and went to the games. Hense why I become a fan. Same here in L.A.

deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    that fact that you assume people arent good at what they do makes you sound like a failure...
    I didnt assumed, you did Because I asked about whiners life success stories and instead of sharing those, you assumed they are not good at their job (maybe for a reason? )

That said, its amusing how some people got so worked up because some athlete is an ass, why it bothers YOU so much?

davo ownz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Hopefully he is induced into a coma in a few hours, only to recover by spending his life teaching youngins!

Learning to shoot layups

Wow! I cant believe this thread went to 11 pages over KG disrespecting some rookies, something everyone has known for years now.

I bet if this wasnt KG, nobody would be talking about it. All of the people on here making a big deal are Lakers fans which isnt suprising. I am a Laker fan myself, and as a Laker fan, you should know that Kobe is the biggest sh*t talker in the NBA, but it does not get reported because he doesnt have a reputation for it like KG.

If you ever go to a game, and actually sit close, you can hear how much sh*t talking goes on between players, but somehow KG is the only one that is always targetted. I cant believe people still get butt hurt over something like this. Infact I think our league today has become a bunch of pu**ies in general, where everything is a foul. What happened to hard hits, and actually earning a foul?

Some of you need to get a reality check, and take light of this situation. KG is just trying to prove to the rookies who is the boss, and if anything that should give them motivation to become better and prove these superstars wrong that all look at them as scrubs.

You think when a rookie is guarding Kobe, Lebron, Wade that they are not thinking the same thing KG is, they probably are and sometimes they let it be known, but nobody talks about that. Its part of the game, and if these rookies can accept it, then why cant we?

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

What do you expect, Tyler H. is white, ofcourse KG is gonna disrespect him.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by greensborohill
    What do you expect, Tyler H. is white, ofcourse KG is gonna disrespect him.
    This. Dude be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Why should I care that a grown ass man curses at another person for no reason...

Honestly I dont care it doesnt effect me, but it is just another instanse of KG acting like a ignorant. Why use profanity in public towards another person especially someone he doesnt know. Lucky that wasnt Anthony Peeler Jr. Its just distasteful and in conjunction with everything else just comes off as ignorant. I love competition and love trash talking but with KG, I dont even take it serious because he like a caracature. He is a joke, its like listening to black sterotype and to me that is sickening.
    Not to say you're ignorant or stupid, but if you are going to call KG ignorant or state that he has a low IQ, you might want to spell and type correctly yourself.

Garnett deserves a slap from his mama.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTwisted
    Wow! I cant believe this thread went to 11 pages over KG disrespecting some rookies, something everyone has known for years now.

I bet if this wasnt KG, nobody would be talking about it. All of the people on here making a big deal are Lakers fans which isnt suprising. I am a Laker fan myself, and as a Laker fan, you should know that Kobe is the biggest sh*t talker in the NBA, but it does not get reported because he doesnt have a reputation for it like KG.

If you ever go to a game, and actually sit close, you can hear how much sh*t talking goes on between players, but somehow KG is the only one that is always targetted. I cant believe people still get butt hurt over something like this. Infact I think our league today has become a bunch of pu**ies in general, where everything is a foul. What happened to hard hits, and actually earning a foul?

Some of you need to get a reality check, and take light of this situation. KG is just trying to prove to the rookies who is the boss, and if anything that should give them motivation to become better and prove these superstars wrong that all look at them as scrubs.

You think when a rookie is guarding Kobe, Lebron, Wade that they are not thinking the same thing KG is, they probably are and sometimes they let it be known, but nobody talks about that. Its part of the game, and if these rookies can accept it, then why cant we?

In a game? Yes
    In a playoff game? Definitely
    But in a friendly environment where you're shooting a commercial and a couple of kids, who have been idolizing you and the NBA life for so long, that just got drafted wants to meet you and you say F them? Something wrong that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Juges8932
    Not to say you're ignorant or stupid, but if you are going to call KG ignorant or state that he has a low IQ, you might want to spell and type correctly yourself.
    time is a valuable commodity

I can only imagine how people would have thought about Jordan if the internet was around during the 80s(which it probably was).

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    I can only imagine how people would have thought about Jordan if the internet was around during the 80s(which it probably was).

Jordan was the GOAT. KG is no where near that status.

bang on em flex on em Hamburgers's Avatar

Gay Gee is a talk he wouldnt last a round against the Burgers.