Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: is david west the angriest person in the nba?

Pretty sure West is not a fake tough guy.. he boxes and shit, hed kill Udonis.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Pretty sure West is not a fake tough guy.. he boxes and shit, hed kill Udonis.
    ^^^^^^

David West doesn't knock people out on the court because he isn't an idiot. The team needs him and he's not a thug that's going to get kicked out of games.

Now if you see him in a back alley or a boxing ring? He'd knock the lights out of most people in the league. You don't want to fvck with David West.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Ever heard of Iron Mike??
    Of course. He's a chill yet aggressive dude in the ring with temper flares at times. His prime didn't last as long as it should've been and I don't think he ever maximized his potential partly due to his management team but also because of his attitude. A guy with Tyson's fighting skills with his build is once in a blue moon though. You gotta admit that you need to be able to control your emotions from the ground up to truly have a chance at becoming the best that you can be. Lebron is starting to get that. Tough guys don't need to act tough is generally a correct saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    West is a fake. You can't be a legit boxer if you can't control that temper.
    How did he fail to control his temper? He didn't even hit anyone.

I think both West and UD are tough, like real tough not NBA tough in which you got people who are going to immediately come in and separate everyone and everyone knows it.

That is really one fight I would not want to break up, them boys don't play.

I really liked that UD came to Chalmers aid. I saw Hibbert want no part of Bird when he pushed Hansborough. Not that I expected them to get down or anything but Bird just threw your guy to the floor and when he got back up Bird tried to do it again with nobody trying to step to him other than the ref

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It means David West don't want them problems.
    do you just sit in threads hitting refresh every couple seconds waiting for replies? sick life

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    95 percent of the league doesn't box anything at all.. So even moderate training gives a huge edge.

West is built top heavy like a boxer. And he would whoop Haslem ass with ease.
    He has no edge in anything if he has no experience fighting. You are going based off his looks that he would whoop on Haslem. Just because u take boxing lessons doesn't mean a damn thing...let me know when he wins Golden Gloves. I would take Tony Allen or Metta to a fist fight before David West at least I know they can get down...Instead of looking angry to try to intimidate. Which didn't work last night since Haslem was all in his face. West is just like Perkins a fake tough guy and I'm sure most of the player sense it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    He has no edge in anything if he has no experience fighting. You are going based off his looks that he would whoop on Haslem. Just because u take boxing lessons doesn't mean a damn thing...let me know when he wins Golden Gloves. I would take Tony Allen or Metta to a fist fight before David West at least I know they can get down...Instead of looking angry to try to intimidate. Which didn't work last night since Haslem was all in his face. West is just like Perkins a fake tough guy and I'm sure most of the player sense it.
    You don't know shit.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    How did he fail to control his temper? He didn't even hit anyone.
    You don't have to hit anyone to lose your temper...how are you going to pull a KG and try to dismantle a smaller dude? His rep as a boxer is as credible as Dwight being a 90 percent free throw shooter in high school. They have no correlation on what actually happens in the heat of the moment. A real fight from impulse. I bet you Haslem has fought more dudes than West has even attempted to fight and that includes his practice fights in the ring. All David West ever does is make mean faces and make the hardest cheapest fouls ever like a full swing at Mike Miller's head in transition.

David West is a bad man, no doubt, and Haslem is as real as they come. I know for a fact that UD is one of the most respected guys in the league. Hide the women and children if those two square off.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    I think both West and UD are tough, like real tough not NBA tough in which you got people who are going to immediately come in and separate everyone and everyone knows it.

That is really one fight I would not want to break up, them boys don't play.

I really liked that UD came to Chalmers aid. I saw Hibbert want no part of Bird when he pushed Hansborough. Not that I expected them to get down or anything but Bird just threw your guy to the floor and when he got back up Bird tried to do it again with nobody trying to step to him other than the ref
    i mean why does hibbert need to step up for someone who is the same size as the person who threw them around like a little bch.Plus tyler teammates never step up for him hes prolly a azzhole who hard fouls and sht n practice cause he only knows how to play one way

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    i mean why does hibbert need to step up for someone who is the same size as the person who threw them around like a little bch.Plus tyler teammates never step up for him hes prolly a azzhole who hard fouls and sht n practice cause he only knows how to play one way

Bird cheap shot the shit outta Tyler. You should always stand up for your teammate in that situation. Even little ass Augustine should jump in that mix if he was the one there instead of Hibbert.

When Bird was with the Nuggets playing the Lakers a couple seasons ago, he popped LO pretty good. LO went at Bird and got in his face and was grabbing him on his jersey and yapping. Kenyon Martin came sprinting from the FT line to the base line to jump in LO's face and grab him. LO and Bird are around the same size. Didn't stop Kenyon from coming in there to flex and make sure his guy was alright

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

lol at the people saying West is a fake tough guy. He would rip your ass to shreds.

Good High School Starter

No, intimidating, tough, scary, mad they all belong to Ivan Johnson