Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: When LeBron plays the way he did to start the 2nd half...

And yet players who were all stars are now putting up shitty numbers along side him. What other superstar in NBA history has joined a stacked team and had former superstars of their own team have such decline? Post the stats! 16 points in a qtr might be good enough against a weak team like the Pacers, but the fact that the series is at 3-2 is pathetic as is. Sure as hell won't be enough to beat the Spurs and its going to be funny as hell watching this guy drop 40 a game in the finals and still lose because his teammates cannot play well in the finals in a system that he's a part of unless its a shortened season. See 2011 Mavs for reference.

College superstar

kobe? dont make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    You could say that about 25 players in NBA history.

Sleepy Floyd had 51 points and 10 assists in a game. Players get hot. Lebron had one great qtr.

What decided the game was 13 points from Pacers.
    .....lebron does it more consistently. his all around game flourishes too. he doesnt just score.....combine that with his athleticism only comparable players with hot streaks are mj and shaq.

lebron also averages 104 total assists per playoff run,which is increasing....excluding this yr its 110 per full playoff run.....LeBron is 232 assists from tying larry bird for 4th alltime.....he could pass bird for 4th alltime in career playoff assists by age 30 as well.....LeBron has had 159 assists in 1 playoff run,in 2007.....LeBron is 19th in playoff assists....with 159 more assists(which he has done in a single playoff run) he would pass billups,rondo,drexler,mark Jackson,maurice cheeks,kevin Johnson,bob cousy,jerry west,and isiah Thomas.

best player since mj.
    Last edited by mehyaM24; 05-30-2013 at 11:38 PM.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    And yet players who were all stars are now putting up shitty numbers along side him. What other superstar in NBA history has joined a stacked team and had former superstars of their own team have such decline? Post the stats! 16 points in a qtr might be good enough against a weak team like the Pacers, but the fact that the series is at 3-2 is pathetic as is. Sure as hell won't be enough to beat the Spurs and its going to be funny as hell watching this guy drop 40 a game in the finals and still lose because his teammates cannot play well in the finals in a system that he's a part of unless its a shortened season. See 2011 Mavs for reference.
    heat up 3-2. led by lebron. lololol

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    When he's on fire he's unstoppable

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Why are people so freakin stupid sometimes.

Kobe has exploded in games and dominated teams like almost no one in history. Some of his performances make LeBrons today look below average. Haters are just freakin lame sometimes

Decent playground baller catquickspider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    He's as good as anyone.... that's ever played. Yeah I said it.

What was that? 14 straight points in the 3rd? Bron single-handedly willed his team tonight. Props.
    I don't think he can do that as often as other greats tho. His jumper is still on and off.

Local High School Star

He's as good as anyone.... that's ever played. Yeah I said it.

What was that? 14 straight points in the 3rd? Bron single-handedly willed his team tonight. Props.
    This is such a vague statement that its not even funny...I can play this game too

When tmac plays the way he did against the spurs for 35 seconds in the 4th quarter hes as good as anyone in nba history

When Kobe plays the way he did against (insert game here) hes as good as anyone

Hell I remember ray allen goin for 20 straight points in a game 6 ECF game against the sixers and given the circumstances thats better then what lebron did tonight

Lebron is fantastic easily the best player in the game and barring any ridiculous injury will be a top 5 GOAT no problem but what your saying you can say about almost any star player thats laced them up

What people need to understand is that Lebron plays the game the right way, he wants the absolute most efficient plays every single offensive possession... even if he is entirely open for a jumper he will often pass the ball if for example Ray Allen is open aswell... because that means higher percentage shot and that means higher win the game to lose the game ratio in the long run.... If his teammates aint producing then he will takeover himself, if he is on fire he will logically heatcheck until he misses at least once... He plays the game simply within the flow of the offense, whatever the defense gives him he makes you pay...

Its just logical, smart & unselfish basketball.... similar to Larry Bird & Magic Johnson and that is the main reason why i like Lebrons game just like i liked theirs...

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    What people need to understand is that Lebron plays the game the right way, he wants the absolute most efficient plays every single offensive possession... even if he is entirely open for a jumper he will often pass the ball if for example Ray Allen is open aswell... because that means higher percentage shot and that means higher win the game to lose the game ratio.... If his teammates aint producing then he will takeover himself, if he is on fire he will logically heatcheck until he misses at least once... He plays the game simply within the flow of the offense, whatever the defense gives him he makes you pay...

Its just extremly smart & unselfish basketball.... similar to Larry Bird & Magic Johnson and that is the main reason why i like Lebrons game just like i liked theirs...
    Yet Mr. Perfect has one ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Yet Mr. Perfect has one ring.
    Unfortunately this is not tennis.... last time i checked at least...

Even if you are the most talented, skilled, dominant, most productive player to ever lace up a pair of sneakers you may NEVER sniff a championship if you dont have the required supporting cast.....

If this truly was tennis (1on1) then Lebron would had lets just say very many championships by now....

PS: Another "mr Perfect" (Jordan) had one ring at this age aswell... but less MVPs... Lebron is fine...

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Unfortunately this is not tennis.... last time i checked at least...

Even if you are the most talented, skilled, dominant, most productive player to ever lace up a pair of sneakers you may NEVER sniff a championship if you dont have the required supporting cast.....

If this truly was tennis (1on1) then Lebron would had lets just say very many championships by now....
    and you also can't win if you don't show up in 2 out of 3 finals.

You people are ridiculous. Forget the scoring, as an all-around player, he was unbelievable tonight. Point blank.

In that mode, Lebron is as unique of a player there has EVER been. Nothing is "vague" about that statement.

Local High School Star

You people are ridiculous. Forget the scoring, as an all-around player, he was unbelievable tonight. Point blank.

In that mode, Lebron is as unique of a player there has EVER been. Nothing is "vague" about that statement.
    Really nothing at all...u sure about that because I'm sure a shitload of legends have had a dominant stretch like that at least once before...just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Boston C's
    Really nothing at all...u sure about that because I'm sure a shitload of legends have had a dominant stretch like that at least once before...just sayin
    There haven't been a "shit load" of legends w/ Lebron's complete game. Just stop.

Recognize greatness when it's in front of you...I'll leave it at that.