Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default if Melo returns to the Knicks and LBJ to Miami, how big of a letdown would you feel?

Similar to Brazilians seeing their team play at home and lose 1-7?

Default Re: if Melo returns to the Knicks and LBJ to Miami, how big of a letdown would you feel?

Im going to die laughing if Lebron returns to Miami.

Default Re: if Melo returns to the Knicks and LBJ to Miami, how big of a letdown would you feel?

If Bran doesn't go to Cleveland it'd be pretty funny to say the least.

I believe this is happening all along anyways...

If LeBron played with our emotions again he Would be dead to me. What a joke. If he isn't coming then why act like he is.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Small let down...but the hilarity of lebron ****ing over the Cavs yet again would be amazing.

That is the outcome I was expecting all along.

The last couple of days did get my hopes up for Lebron returning to Cleveland, but I still think Miami is the favorite to sign him.

Would OP still be a Cavs fan?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    If LeBron played with our emotions again he Would be dead to me. What a joke. If he isn't coming then why act like he is.

Well I think he didn't do one thing to indicate that, except moving all of his cars to Ohio. It's all rumours created by the media and others who are only seeking for attention.

Does anyone know if he moves all of his cars from Miami to Cleveland every year? Because that's the only possible indicator created by him that he's coming back.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Would be stupid for Lebron to drag this out for so long since he "supposedly" hasn't talked to anyone else except Pat Riley. If the Heat was always your choice, you could have done this last month. But Lebron is an egomaniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Would OP still be a Cavs fan?
    Right now I'm a free agent fan

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Right now I'm a free agent fan

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Honestly that's 80% likely to happen

Don't care anymore.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Small let down...but the hilarity of lebron ****ing over the Cavs yet again would be amazing.
    How is he ****ing them over?