Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Wade is done.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default Re: Wade is done.

And LOL@ the person who said he can't stand Wade's "smug expression". What do you expect him to look like? Mopey and conceding he's finished? The only way to bounce back is to fight thru it and play with the same level of confidence as he always does!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    stats are for loser like the espn stat guy

did u watch the game?

Well said

Yea, he's gone.

I mean 33.8 MPG / 19.8 PPG / 3.9RPG/4.8 APG / 1.3 SPG / 0.488 FG% while not giving a **** IS ATROCIOUS. What moron keeps this guy in the NBA?

The Heat would be smart to try and trade him and Cole for Fields. Maybe they'll get lucky.

Guy is trash. No team would want him. I cannot wait for the playoffs and watch how he embarrasses himself like everytime he got there.

Local High School Star TheeBeast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    stats are for loser like the espn stat guy

did u watch the game?
    No but last time I checked, 1 game doesn't mean a player is done.

Do you watch the season?

I'm starting to realize why people refer to Wade as "Batman". It's not because he is the best player on Miami. It's not about his relation to Lebron. It's his Dark Knight status. This guy gets counted out so often and every time he comes back when he's really needed. In this way Wade really is Batman.

NBA sixth man of the year

Has any one ever thought that the reason his motivation is dwindling is because deep down inside, he knows his legacy will take a hit now that Lebron is on his team? Say they win 2-3 more rings, everybody is just going to give Lebron most of the credit and Wade is relegated to not even Pippen status but Horace Grant status. His legacy would've been greater if he were to win 1-2 more rings as THE MAN instead of being the 2nd and sometimes 3rd best player on the team when Bosh is hot....I know he LOVES Lebron an all but at some point, every great player thinks about their legacy...Its like he doesn't really think there's anything else he can do personally to advance his legacy or his status as an all-time great, so he just doesn't give a **** half the time...Is it just me or am I thinking a little to deep?

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Wade has officially joined the list.....

Tmac
    Vince
    Iverson
    Wade

..of perimeter players who have come and gone through this era.
    agreed...
    Lebron is playing with a bunch of inconsistent jumpshooters and over-the-hill fake all-stars. No toughness inside, rebounding and no quality bigmen either. The fact that Bron carried this flawed team to the title speaks volumes of how great dude is...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Has any one ever thought that the reason his motivation is dwindling is because deep down inside, he knows his legacy will take a hit now that Lebron is on his team? Say they win 2-3 more rings, everybody is just going to give Lebron most of the credit and Wade is relegated to not even Pippen status but Horace Grant status. His legacy would've been greater if he were to win 1-2 more rings as THE MAN instead of being the 2nd and sometimes 3rd best player on the team when Bosh is hot....I know he LOVES Lebron an all but at some point, every great player thinks about their legacy...Its like he doesn't really think there's anything else he can do personally to advance his legacy or his status as an all-time great, so he just doesn't give a **** half the time...Is it just me or am I thinking a little to deep?
    Maybe thats way too much of a speculation, but I think you do have a point. I mean, whats really frustrating about Wade is that he doesnt seem to give a f*ck about his performance. He acts like he doesnt really care, on this aspect hes probably more demotivated than physically done as many people claim.

without wade there would be no ring for lebron last year ....

Dwyone Wade..

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I do feel bad for Wade because he's no longer the reason why the Heat win games or lose games.

No impact.
    Is it?

Min FG% Reb Ass Blk Stl TO Pts

In Wins 34.2 .523 3.7 5.1 1.0 1.4 2.0 22.8
    In Losses 32.6 .358 4.2 3.4 0.0 0.8 1.4 13.2

edit: he's obviously struggling a bit as of late, but i'd imagine he had a pretty chilled summer and is nowhere close to his best.
    Last edited by Dresta; 12-07-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Good High School Starter

Old, streaky, injury-prone.

I'd be amazed if he shot over .42% next year and missed less than 25 games.

Also before you Heat fans start doing your dumbass trades sending Jeff Teague or Horford to Miami for D-Wade.

It A'int happenin

Good High School Starter

Another thing.

2 of Wade's best 5 games this year came against Brooklyn and Joe Johnson who is half-way allergic to playing defense.

Another one game against Jordan Crawford and the freaking Wizards (Lol)

Then another early on against the Suns who really don't have a decent SG.

Then the last came against the Cs against Terry and Courtney Lee.

I mean if you look at his stat line there are some embarrassing games in there against quality competition and even terrible competition.

College superstar

He certainly doesn't move like he's done. He's still extremely athletic, just something seems to be off. I'm sure he still has it in him, maybe it's motivation considering any titles he wins now would be considered Lebron's. He just needs to play at a suitable level to continue to get paychecks, and he is. He's around the level of Brandon Roy before injuries. That is seriously not bad.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    He certainly doesn't move like he's done. He's still extremely athletic, just something seems to be off. I'm sure he still has it in him, maybe it's motivation considering any titles he wins now would be considered Lebron's. He just needs to play at a suitable level to continue to get paychecks, and he is. He's around the level of Brandon Roy before injuries. That is seriously not bad.
    Yep, thats exactly what I was saying..