Default Canadian special forces help fight off 'significant' ISIL attack in Iraq

Major-Gen. Charles Lamarre said Islamic State forces launched a “fairly concentrated and well co-ordinated attack” on Wednesday on the Kurdish lines where Canadian special forces are located.

The fighting went throughout the night and Kurdish troops, backed by the Canadians, were able to push back the Islamic State attackers by Thursday.

There were no Canadian casualties, said Lamarre, director of staff for the Canadian Forces Strategic Joint Staff. A number of Kurdish soldiers were killed or wounded.

Kurdish officials said around 70 militants with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant — or ISIL — were killed during the battles in at least five locations along the Kurdish lines, north and east of Mosul.
    I wish you all saw what I saw, and knew what I knew. I know, that ISIS is nothing but a mob of farmers and day laborers with AK's and scary costumes.

You all have been asking 'how could ISIS take over so much so fast', and I have repeated on here time and again that the truth is, the armies that oppose them are basically hot stinky garbage.

If you could have seen the ANA in action, you'd think it was a joke. Seriously. If interested, check out a website called Funker530. It's a site for combat vets mostly, but there's a lot of videos on there of actual combat. I've seen them hide behind their truck tires when engaged. I've seen them, literally, crawl underneath their trucks and try to bury themselves in sand. Not once, in all the ANA I served with, did I ever see, EVEN ONCE, an Afghan military soldier fire a SINGLE ROUND back at the enemy. They hid, while we hammered people.

If you ever see a video of Afghans posted on there, its probably because they are being made fun of. They have had all the training in the world, but simply have no backbone. They are spineless ******* who joined the military for a paycheck, but would never risk their own life if they didn't have to. They run from the sound of bullets. Whole divisions in Iraq threw down their weapons and ran from enemies 1/3 of their size. They are awful, a waste of American resources, and truthfully, I don't even see them as men. They are cowards, nothing more.

That being said, look how the Canadian SF team inflicts 70+ casualties on ISIS in a matter of minutes, without a single casualty of their own.

Like I said, ISIS isn't big or scary, they are poorly trained, and (even with the revenue from oil) still poorly equipped. They have only made progress because the cowards that should stand up to them won't.

You can't help someone who won't help themselves.

Default Re: Canadian special forces help fight off 'significant' ISIL attack in Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

If you could have seen the ANA in action, you'd think it was a joke. Seriously. If interested, check out a website called Funker530.
    https://www.funker530.com/clown-army...ques-analyzed/

Those are "our" Mali allies, trained by the french army.

Last edited by StephHamann; 12-18-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Default Re: Canadian special forces help fight off 'significant' ISIL attack in Iraq

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    https://www.funker530.com/clown-army...ques-analyzed/

Those are "our" Mali allies, trained by the french army.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I wish you all saw what I saw, and knew what I knew. I know, that ISIS is nothing but a mob of farmers and day laborers with AK's and scary costumes.

You all have been asking 'how could ISIS take over so much so fast', and I have repeated on here time and again that the truth is, the armies that oppose them are basically hot stinky garbage.

If you could have seen the ANA in action, you'd think it was a joke. Seriously. If interested, check out a website called Funker530. It's a site for combat vets mostly, but there's a lot of videos on there of actual combat. I've seen them hide behind their truck tires when engaged. I've seen them, literally, crawl underneath their trucks and try to bury themselves in sand. Not once, in all the ANA I served with, did I ever see, EVEN ONCE, an Afghan military soldier fire a SINGLE ROUND back at the enemy. They hid, while we hammered people.

If you ever see a video of Afghans posted on there, its probably because they are being made fun of. They have had all the training in the world, but simply have no backbone. They are spineless ******* who joined the military for a paycheck, but would never risk their own life if they didn't have to. They run from the sound of bullets. Whole divisions in Iraq threw down their weapons and ran from enemies 1/3 of their size. They are awful, a waste of American resources, and truthfully, I don't even see them as men. They are cowards, nothing more.

That being said, look how the Canadian SF team inflicts 70+ casualties on ISIS in a matter of minutes, without a single casualty of their own.

Like I said, ISIS isn't big or scary, they are poorly trained, and (even with the revenue from oil) still poorly equipped. They have only made progress because the cowards that should stand up to them won't.

You can't help someone who won't help themselves.
    Yep, the biggest difference between an armed mob and a proper army is in discipline, that's what the army teaches you first.

Banned

Shoot off between dunksby AKA loyal patriot vs. UK2K AKA gun for hire

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Shoot off between dunksby AKA loyal patriot vs. UK2K AKA gun for hire
    5x pistol expert
    5x rifle expert

Leggo.