Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trend on negs

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default trend on negs

The higher in the red you go the less people neg you. I guess this is reverse psychology going cause people figure that if you are in the red you are gunning for it so they don't wanna fuel the fire. Good shit though cause I used to get mad neg's when I was neutral rep and I havn't changed my posting style and I get less and less negs. Most of my negs been from the 'lebron family' and most of those cats been banned now so maybe that's it. Anyways @ all you cats thinking this is an alt account, dudes be living rent free in their capeca.

College star

Default Re: trend on negs

It has nothing to do with psychology. when someones as red as you - it's deserved and there's no point to negging someone like you.

There are plenty of good posters, better than myself that have negative rep - but that's maybe 1-3 bars. When it reaches your level it's obvious you're a troll, no need to pursue negging your dumb posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    It has nothing to do with psychology. when someones as red as you - it's deserved and there's no point to negging someone like you.

There are plenty of good posters, better than myself that have negative rep - but that's maybe 1-3 bars. When it reaches your level it's obvious you're a troll, no need to pursue negging your dumb posts.

That isn't really true either.

Guys who aren't trying to please everyone with every post they make will find themselves getting negged.

Guys with infinite alts with high rep will destroy your rep if they don't like you.

Rep system is flawed. I find Warriorsfan to be a good poster. I'm green and pissed plenty of posters off, but have withstood negs because of certain posters with rep power who like me.

I've noticed that whenever i creep into green I get gang-negged by some loser with multiple accounts (probably Jameer) in some long-dead thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I've noticed that whenever i creep into green I get gang-negged by some loser with multiple accounts (probably Jameer) in some long-dead thread.

You're a very under appreciated poster.

Leftists on this site really have it in for you.

Good college starter

I do not judge a man by he colour of his reps, but by the content of his character.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    You're a very under appreciated poster.

Leftists on this site really have it in for you.
    Most definitely. Can't understand why he's in red.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Thing is - you're probably getting negged by the same person/people, thus when they neg you then they can't neg you for a while so - your rep goes up and then eventually they can neg you again - you go back down....rinse & repeat

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Thing is - you're probably getting negged by the same person/people, thus when they neg you then they can't neg you for a while so - your rep goes up and then eventually they can neg you again - you go back down....rinse & repeat

TBH, I think a lot of posters are intimidated by Dresta's intellect.

He write's in such a way that you really can't argue with him. At least, that's the way I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    yeah sure that's what it is

What happened to your Jameer account?

LOLCATS straight up bodied you and he didn't even have to post a thing

OP I've never negged you, but I wish I could have been bothered to at one point. Mainly because you suck.

You're right. I rather not use a neg up on a red bar. I don't think I've ever negged someone already in over two or three bars of red.

I'm the original "-Jameer" negger tho lOl

I interpreted this as you want to get some negs today, so I negged you.

Hope you have a nice day friend!

Stay Beautiful!

I haven't seen any trends.

NBA Superstar

truth about rep has always been the establishment needs you in green to power trip on you. you have to care, and usually have at least 1 green for them to control you.

so when they see somebody with a huge red stack they know they don't give a fukk, and don't bother neg'ing. but u know they're sitting there giggling like a school girl if you got 2-3 greens and their neg hits you up into reds.

so basically they don't really want to get you to max negs, really at around 1 green stack is ideal for them to trip.